AutoNation Toyota Winter Park

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• AutoNation Toyota vehicle purchase
    December 2, 2016

I got a very good experience in buying the car from AutoNation Toyota. You feel as you are dealing with high professionals, who knows what they are do...ing and what they are recommending the customers. Everybody on the dealership was very nice, responsive, and productive.

• Best experience buying a car
    February 16, 2018

Jonathan (sales person) provided me with the smoothest and best experience in buying my RAV4 vehicle. He went out of his way to make sure that i wou...ld get everything i wanted and more. If you go to this dealership ask for Jonathan !

• Oil change, other maintenance & car wash
    February 16, 2018

Ezra Difley handled my maintenance service & did excellent job. He is thorough, courteous, friendly & knowledgeable. I received oil change, alignment,... tire balance, car wash & etc. And Raoul provided nice & pleasant transportation service.

• Oil change & other maintenance
    February 15, 2018

excellent service, courteous & friendly. pick up service & movies at the location is great

• Service
    February 14, 2018

Customer service was great!! Adam was my advisor and he was extremely helpful. The car wash was ok. The car was still dirty inside and outside. They l...ost me a little bit during that process. The customer service was great though.

• Fast, Friendly Service
    February 14, 2018

I had my car serviced for routine maintenance recently and my service manager, Bob Parr went out of his way to make sure my experience was top notch. ...He noted that I needed tires (which I did, it wasn't an upsell). He gave me a great price and dropped it even lower to beat a sale I found online from a competitor. I used their WiFi to catch up on some work while I was waiting and they had me out of there in no time at all...they even washed my car. Overall, great experience!

Glenn, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear Bob provided top notch service! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a g...reat value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Ms. LE
    February 14, 2018

AutoNation Toyota Winter Park is truly outstanding in customer service and has the best quality automotive repairs. Trace Howe¿ is ¿a very good¿ servi...ce advisor¿. ¿He¿ is courteous, caring,¿ and¿knowledgeable. The mysterious ¿awful¿ noise on my car was detected and fixed perfectly¿. Thank you all for your exceptional service.¿

We appreciate your response, Thuy! We are pleased to read such great comments about the quality of service that Trace provides! If you ever need help,... just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• The best dealer shop
    February 14, 2018

Great experience and customer service. Listen to all my needs and concerns. Thanks to both Fred Medarno and Abu from Autonation Toyota. Came out the ...dealer with a great deal and car.

• Recall Service
    February 13, 2018

Everyone was very professional and acomadating. Helpful and friendly:)

• Service Advisor
    February 12, 2018

I brought my Toyota 4Runner in for service this past Saturday. My service advisor was excellent.

AutoNation Toyota Winter Park