Greenway Kia West

1539 reviews

1539 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greenway Kia West from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2019

Took my 2018 kia stinger base in for service then I ended up trading my stinger for a 2019 stinger gt. I loved the whole experience of it.

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience at Greenway Kia West. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are pr...oud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Alberto AhumadaGSM|AlbertoAhumada@greenway.com |407-532-2217

November 3, 2019

I purchased a 2014 Kia Soul from this dealership in early September. A couple of weeks ago, I was driving home and switched the car’s AC to MAX and it... started to overheat. I took it to my local shop. Imagine my surprise when the shop called to tell me that they had found evidence of stop leak in the coolant reservoir. They asked if I had put anything in the car, I told them no. I went on to say that I’ve only had the vehicle for a few weeks and that I had purchased it from a dealership. They suggested I reach out to Greenway Kia West to see if, perhaps, the service department had put the stop leak in the system. So, I reached out to my salesman. He told me that he was sure the service department would not do that but suggested I reach out to them. I did that. I left a message for the service manager and asked if someone could call me to confirm what had been done to the vehicle while it was in your possession. No one called me back. In the meantime, my shop did a block test on the car to see if they could determine the extent of the damage. The car FAILED the block test 2 times. Which, they informed me, meant that a new engine would be needed. They found a used one with 11,000 miles on it but the repair would cost approximately $4000. AND they said they would not know the full scope of the damage until they started taking apart the vehicle and were able to see what else was damaged. So, it could be a whole lot more money. Upon learning this information, I made a visit to the dealership and asked to see a manager. My sales rep brought Mr. Mac Cumber (the used car sales manager) over to speak with me. When I explained the situation to him he told me that there was nothing Greenway Kia West could do for me. That I had purchased a used vehicle without a warranty. However, I reminded him that I was told this car had had a full inspection before being put on the lot for sale. I asked him why the service team there were unable to see the gold flecks in the coolant that are a telltale sign of stop leak. What kind of name-brand dealership sells a severely damaged automobile to a customer? What if that engine had seized up while I was on I-4? I could have been killed. I don’t believe I’m being unreasonable asking that it be made this right. When I thought it was just the AC, I didn’t expect the dealership to do anything. When the battery died after just a couple of weeks and it could not be jumped because it wouldn’t take a charge, I dealt with this on my own. HOWEVER, a $4000 fix is way beyond what anyone would expect after putting less than 1000 miles on the car and only owning it several weeks. This engine issue was clearly in place before I purchased the car. Mr. Cumber (the used car sales manager) actually told me that I should ask the auto shop to contact my extended warranty company but not tell them about the stop leak. I challenged him saying that would be illegal and unethical. He didn’t think that was illegal. If this if your used car manager, you have a criminal running your department. To tell the warranty company about the failed block tests and not mention the stop leak is very much illegal. It’s called FRAUD! I would never ask anyone to do something of this nature. I can’t believe a brand like Kia would have someone in their employ that would ever suggest something like this. The only other “suggestion” Mr. Cumber had was to bring the car back and he would give me as much as he could for it toward a new vehicle. Really?!?! I am going to lose thousands of dollars in a transaction like that. Does he really think I would give him MORE business after how he just treated me? My salesman was a witness to this conversation. He should be able to back up my story unless he feels threatened that he’ll his job or there will be other repercussions if he did tell the truth.

We've received your comments and are reviewing your feedback with our team. Please reach out to us directly as soon as possible so we can discuss your... visit. Sincerely, Alberto AhumadaGSM|AlbertoAhumada@greenway.com |407-532-2217

• October 6, 2017

Awesome dealership and staff. Friendly and courteous.

October 31, 2019

Ty was down to earth, he listened to what I needed and helped me pick out the perfect car for me! On top of that he made the car buying process so easy,... I was dreading talking to another car salesman, but when I met Ty he was a person, that cared about my needs. He made thr process, smooth and easy! I am so happy I choose a kia!

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction for each and every experience... and we hope you enjoy your vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. The Greenway Kia North Team

October 22, 2019

I would NOT recommend buying anything from this company ever again. We paid off our truck in June of this year (2019) and still have not received our... title. We have tried calling twice yesterday, Sept. 21st and when I was transferred to the Finance dept.it said to leave a message but the message box was full! I have called 4 times today asking to speak to a manager. I get the service dept. who then goes looking for someone to take my call. I was transferred to Finance dept. with the same results..mailbox was full. I was left hanging on the phone for 10 minutes and when someone finally answered and I started to speak he hung up. This is so unprofessional. I still have not spoken to anyone with any results. Bad, Bad, Bad customer service!

October 5, 2019

Truly the worst dealership experience EVER. First question of the sales person was what RELIGION we were, so let's talk discrimination. We could not believe... the question asked and how it had anything to do with us buying a car. But to start of with, we had called and asked whether the price was negotiable since we live a few hours away, we were told it was negotiable, although they would not reduce it a dollar. It was just a way to get us in. The price was even higher then the advertised internet price. When we asked to speak to a manager, a person not close to a sales manager approached us, was very rude, talked down to us. I could not believe my eyes and ears that these people had anything to do with sales and that someone let them represent a company.

September 27, 2019

My Sale person was Jairo Paez, from the moment me and my husband walk in we were treated with respect Mr Paez Was warm and friendly .he explained everything... to us . He went above and beyond to help us get the vehicle, we wanted. he is great , awesome 👍 and exceptional. I would recommend any one that needs a vehicle or something in the automative area to go visit him and he will take good care of you. Great customer service 👍👍👍

August 21, 2019

The service and the people are always helpful and always in good spirit. I will recommend them to all my friends. Lounge is relaxing also.

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable plac...e for all our guests during their visit at our dealership. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs, as we are always here to help. Best regards, The Greenway Kia West Team

August 5, 2019

This by far has been the WORST experience I have had in a car dealership. I had recently been rear ended and needed to purchase a replacement car. My previous... ride had been via Drivetime and I had fallen in love with my 2016 Kia Soul. I went to Orlando Kia West hoping perhaps they might have a newer model with a back up camera. I was very clear when I went in, what I could put down, and the payments per month I could afford. I was shown a very nice 2020 Kia soul, lots of bells and whistles. And while I loved the car I was concerned about the price. I orginally had my appointment with Karen, but she handed me off to another sales associate. The gentleman I was placed with for Sales was the most high pressure, rude, and dismissive person I have met. From the outset he was bound and determined to sell me this car at the exact price. I freely admit I have not so great credit, however if someone tells you from the outset, A) I have less then desirable credit, B) This is exactly how much I have to put down and C) Here are payments I know I can afford. How do you come back to them with numbers that require 3x the down payment amount and 200$ more then they said they could pay? I was baffled. I stood firm and then the wanting to get a co-signer push started. I was at the dealership with my girlfriend and over and over and over he wanted her to sign, even making her feel guilty for not offering. It was ludicrous! I even asked about a used car at a lower price point and I was told point blank it would be harder to finance a used car versus a new one. And he went for the co-signer angle for the 3rd time after being told a FIRM no. At that point I had enough. We left the dealership, and went to DriveTime on West Colonial. With in 2 hours I had a 2017 Kia soul, with a rearview camera (the only thing I really wanted), and payments in my budget, keys in hand. I am sure other Kia dealerships may be nice, but please at all cost avoid this one.

August 1, 2019

Just to get you in the door. Every sticker we saw on the lot was maxed out including features not actually on the vehicle. They presented us with a price... 22k over MSRP without finance included. Their response in short: we get people to sign these deals all the time. A waste of time if you have any sense.

Thank you for sharing this review regarding your experience with us. I'd like to discuss this with you further if you could please contact me at your ...earliest convenience. Regards, Alberto Ahumada GSM| AlbertoAhumada@greenway.com | 407-532-2217