4.5
1208 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Orlando Kia West from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful experience! Loving the new car!

Ms. Asli was very helpful and knowledgeable. She made our experience painless and I would recommend her and Brandon to everyone. Thank you for everything!!

• NO SALES PRESSURE
    May 21, 2017

I just purchased a 2017 Kia Shortage from this dealer. I could not be happier with the experience. No pressure, just a friendly helpful sales person, Edensor Elis saint was knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• Buying new car

I love the experience. Everybody was very helpful, professional and product knowledge was excelent. All the staff was cordial.

• Lovin my KIA's
    May 14, 2017

Bought a 2016 KIA Soul, Love It,Just purchased a 2017 Forte and love it even more if that's possible. The service was fantastic. It was all done in a few hours,and drove away in a brand new car.

• 2017 Kia Forte

Great service and process was smooth. Went through the internet and came in and went through the process with Chris. Great salesman and wasn't pushy at all. Very happy with the whole process.

• good job kia

My first time buying a kia, I would do it again in a heartbeat. The team was super helpful.

• Purshase a New Kia forte

The sales team really help me very well got a good deal, I am very satisfied with this experience

• JEAN TEFOUET/SALES CONSULTANT

JEAN AND THE GROUP AT ORLANDO KIA WEST WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE BUYING A NEW CAR EASY!! ALICE AND I GOT THERE AND WERE MADE TO FEEL AT HOME FROM THE WORD GO. JEAN EVEN ARRANGED FOR TWO OF HIS FELLOW SALES REPS. TO HELP ME OUT ON HIS DAY OFF. HE EVEN HAS CALLED ON ME AT HOME TO MAKE SURE ALICE AND I ARE HAPPY WITH OUR NEW KIA SOUL I WISH EVERYONE WAS A CONCERNED AS HE IS.

• Great Saleperson
    May 3, 2017

The only complaint I have about my car buying experience involved the finance dept. I was trading in a used Kia with an extended warranty that hadn't been used and they were unable to cancel the policy and apply it towards the purchase of my new Kia. Considering they pretty much made me buy another extended warranty policy, it didn't go over well. So a few days later I take my paperwork over to the Kia dealership that originally sold me the unused extended warranty. They were delighted to cancel the policy but could not explain why the other dealership was unable to. They may be different dealerships, but they are owned by the same entity. They were also not able to tell me how much money I will get back, and to top it off that I wouldn't receive a check until 4-6 weeks have gone by. So I bought a car without knowing how much the warranty costs, and not knowing how much I am to expect back. This is really not a way to do business. Why do I have to drive 20 miles and pay $10 in tolls to go to a dealership to cancel a warranty? Couldn't you have made some phone calls, sent some faxes, emails, and gotten it handled the day I was buying my car? I would have preferred to use the old extended warranty towards the downpayment of my new purchase. The sales staff were very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed Trenda's enthusiasm. I am very picky about what I wanted, and they only had one on the lot thst would fit what I wanted. Unfortunately, they had sold that car a day earlier. Trenda didn't try to put me in a car I wasn't going to buy. She tracked down a car I would buy, and had it delivered to the dealership. It took about an hour to get it there, and I loved it. Went for a brief test drive and decided it was me. I bought the car, despite my misgivings with the finance manager.

• Trenda Bridges made this deal happen
    May 2, 2017

I had gone to two other dealerships before finding Trenda Bridges online. Trenda really listened to my needs and made the entire process stress free. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a car.