• Great dealer to buy from, Friendly people

From the first time I spotted the truck online I had quick, friendly responses to my inquiries even though it was a Saturday night and the dealer was closed. My questions were answered promptly and pictures were taken and sent even before they were posted by the dealer to show the truck on their webpage. The salesperson was easy to deal with and very understanding to our point of view. She was helpful, yet not pushy or overbearing. It was easy and pleasant doing business with her. And when we finally decided to buy the truck she was extremely helpful in locking in on the best deal and making sure everything was taken care of and ready before we drove to the dealership. We live 2 hours away and didn't want to have to make a second trip becuase we had forgotten something. Everyone we dealt with at Oracle Ford was friendly and treated us like family. This was one of the best experiences I've had buying a truck from a dealer. Doing business with Sheena Scott was a great experience and I would recommend her and this dealership to everyone. If you're looking for good used vehicles and a great buying expereince, I recommend that everyone check out Oracle Ford and where they treat you right.

• Service

Quick and professional service as always. So gooooood

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Christopher! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Quick and professional service as always. So gooooood

• Review title

A great...great.... place with.... nice people ~!!

Your review and others are making me smile. Thank you. Patrice Ross Dealer Partner

A great...great.... place with.... nice people ~!!

• Truck service

Service was prompt and efficient. A couple problems were pointed out and corrected.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Paul Fuchs

Service was efficient and timely. Time needed was stated at start of appointment and work was done in a timely manner

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Paul! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Recent service for my F150

Jeff and his service department are exceptional. I drive an hour (or more) from Vail simply because the local (large) Ford dealer in Tucson is a train wreck.

• Servicing experience at Oracle Ford

good service in a high quality and timely manner. location is easy to get to and parking is adequate

• Oracle Ford povides excellent service

This was a Ford recall plus minor service that together could not be done in one day. Given loaner to get home. Car was ready the next day as promised.

• Oracle Ford

Great place to do business. Service is fast and efficient.

Thanks, Meredith! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

Great place to do business. Service is fast and efficient.

• Oracle Ford is the Best!

Crissa and Kurt were wonderful to work with. I love my new 2017 White Gold Fusion Hybrid Titanium. Thank you Oracle Ford!