Read all Madsen Motor Company reviews
  • Excellent Buying Experience
    October 23, 2013

After searching locally for several weeks, I finally found a low mileage, pre-owned BMW equipped exactly the way I wanted. Unfortunately, the car was ...in Cary, NC and I live in Atlanta. The concept of buying a used car from a from a dealer almost 400 miles away gave me a great deal of concern. However, after calling and speaking with Craig Madsen, I immediately got a good "vibe" from him. He was very forthright, low pressure and professional. I did as much checking as I could on the reputation of Madsen Motors and found nothing but positive reports about them. After calling back and talking to Wayne Madsen, the positive impressions continued. Wayne provided more info about the car and e-mailed additional photos of the car. He agreed to take a fully refundable deposit to hold the car until I could get up to Cary to personally inspect it. When I saw the car, it was exactly as Craig and Wayne had represented. It was in pristine, blemish free condition and looked, smelled and drove like a new car. I bought the car and drove it back to Atlanta the same day. It is somewhat surprising that after buying only new cars for the past 30 years, the best car buying experience I've yet had was from a used car dealer. Major dealers could learn a thing or two from the way the Madsens conduct their business and treat their customers. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them highly.