520 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Love my new car!

Chrissy, Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it. Please let us know if you need anything in the future with service or sales.

So we decided to look at cars before winter and stopped by Happy. As everyone knows purchasing a car is a long stressful process. However with the help of Luis C. And Dave getting our car was a great experience. Luis ensured that my needs were meet and put is in a car that was perfect for our growing family. The whole team was very friendly and you didnt feel like you were being bombared as you shopped. Luis and Dave respected my budget that i was comfortable in and made sure that i was happy with my purchase! Thank you luis and dave for making my experience great!!!!

• Up grading.
    September 22, 2017

I have been buying hundais since 2002,6 in all. I am a loyal and satisfied customer. I all ways try try and go to the next level in products, this time I went with the fully loaded package.

• Happy again
    September 13, 2017

This is the 3 vehicle bought from happy Hyundai and I couldn't be happier. Everyone is friendly and everything is done quickly and thorough. Happy!

• Amazing
    September 8, 2017

Great dealership and Ahmad was a great help on getting to where I wanted to be and will recommend my family to come shop and speak with Ahmad

• Great management great sales staff great service
    September 8, 2017

I would definitely buy another card Happy Hyundai Oak Lawn Tony was an excellent source of knowledge on the vehicle in the products showed me everything I needed to know about my vehicle paired my phone and also made sure that I knew everything before I left he also made in a point to give me his personal number in case I ever needed anything in the dealership was closed to me that's a great salesperson I wish more people were like him the management staff was great they gave me every option to I would definitely buy from this sale staff in the new general sales manager dalila was excellent to

• Great place to buy from
    September 8, 2017

Everyone is professional and dignified and accommodating in listen to every request an option that was needed to make the purchase I would feel comfortable buying another vehicle when I need one thinking about buying my son of utical from there in the next year or two

• Happy customer
    September 2, 2017

I bought my first Hyundai at Happy Hyundai a few days ago. Overall I had a great experience. Every step of the car buying process was painless and straightforward. My salesperson actively listened to my needs/expectations in buying a new vehicle. Additionally, every employee I encountered was friendly and respectful. Definitely will be a return customer and will recommend the Oak Lawn location to my friends and family.

• Best customer service ever
    September 2, 2017

Thanks Clint for walking me through each and every step... You were very patient and professional. For the first time I really enjoyed being in a car dealership!

• Great dealer
    September 1, 2017

Smooth transaction very honest people they make sure customer leave happy, they gave me the best price after shipping around in more than 7 dealers. Ask for Ahmad and you will be satisfied, thank you

• sales

Keep up the good work Clint and the rest of the staff in Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai!