Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 578 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

578 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• Love my new car!
    October 6, 2015

So we decided to look at cars before winter and stopped by Happy. As everyone knows purchasing a car is a long stressful process. However with the hel...p of Luis C. And Dave getting our car was a great experience. Luis ensured that my needs were meet and put is in a car that was perfect for our growing family. The whole team was very friendly and you didnt feel like you were being bombared as you shopped. Luis and Dave respected my budget that i was comfortable in and made sure that i was happy with my purchase! Thank you luis and dave for making my experience great!!!!

Chrissy, Thank you for your business. We really appreciate it. Please let us know if you need anything in the future with service or sales.

not good
    April 16, 2018

They dnt even look at your car, the offer they do in cars.com and if you take your car to showroom they tell very low price.not recommended at all.

Nice experience
    April 11, 2018

Excellent salesman pleasant experience visited just to see if I qualified for a vehicle left with the vehicle of my dreams would recommend to family a...nd friends

Overall Experience

Follow through is not good.
    March 28, 2018

Make sure you get what you need before you leave, because otherwise you won't get it. I was promised mats for my car and still haven't gotten them. ...It has been 3 weeks. Also, my Mom was suppose to get a referral check in 5-7 days and still nothing. Chris in sales was our man but why do I have to keep chasing what was promised. If I give my word I keep it, why isn't that enough in today's world?

Happy Hyundai

HEY J, my name is Dan and I'm very sorry to hear you're having so much trouble getting what is owed to you after the fact. I would be more than happy ...to help ensure you get everything we owe you. Can you please reach out to me at happycustomer@happyautogroup.com so I can try to help.

A great day
    March 14, 2018

The entire experience was wonderful. The atmosphere was also wonderful. The staff was great from beginning to end, from the sales man to the gentleme...n who attached my plates

Juan salesman and Nick Finance were good I???d recommend
    February 28, 2018

It took a while to get my car after the deal was done. Otherwise Finance was very quick with the paperwork and Juan was great as well.

Great place
    February 20, 2018

The place was great and they tick care of our us very good. The sales representative frasisco was great he stayed in communication with us . And he un...derstands what we were looking for . We will definitely be sending people their way.

My car payment is where I needed to be
    February 7, 2018

This was my second car I bought from happy Hyundai. I left with my new car and the payment where I needed to be comfortably. I would suggest to any...body if they plan on purchasing a car at Hyundai to ask for Christopher Bunch, he was my sales rep, he???s professional, polite, he???s just a wonderful person.

Not Good
    January 25, 2018

Not a good experience. Made appt to test drive car. Wasn't ready. Could not provide service order when asked about rear end damage noted on carfax. To...ok four days to negociate. Lots of small unnecessary lies. Did not buy car.

Happy Hyundai

Karen,I'm very sorry to hear you had such a poor experience with us. If you are still in the market for a vehicle, I would like to see if there is any...thing I can do to make it up to you. Please reach out to me at happycustomer@happyautogroup.com so I can try to help if you are interested.

Not Good
    January 25, 2018

Not a good experience. Lots of lies, I wasted a lot of time and was close, but never ended up making a deal. Wouldn't recommend

Oak Lawn Happy Hyundai