New 877-803-0403 Dealer Website
Used 888-593-5789 Email Dealer
Service 888-253-8975

3.0
  • Easy purchase

Easy purchase....Nice people. Will recommend to friends. I bought an Enclave.

Easy purchase....Nice people. Will recommend to friends. I bought an Enclave.

• great buying experience

Great People....Nice salesman...Business like..Will buy again, will refer frienfs...Great service too.Fast

• Not helpful at all

Thank you for your input. We work hard to ensure our internet site is current. We will continue to monitor and improve it. Thanks

Contacted this dealer about a vehicle listed for sale and inquired about trading my vehicle in. Sent pictures, VIN and information on my vehicle to dealer and was then told (through email) the vehicle I was inquiring about had been sent to auction. Dealer/salesman would not return calls or text messages. The vehicle I was interested in was still listed on cars.com and the dealers website 4 days later (when this review was written). If the dealer was not interested in trading my vehicle that could have been explained, I would still be interested in their vehicle. Poor service and complete lack of care for customers.

• Excellent Service

I have bought three Used cars from here and have thoroughly enjoyed the buying process. It was easy and quick with no - hassle. My salesperson was knowledgeable and low pressure and the finance end of the process was equally easy and low key. In the times I have come in for service, the oil changes and new tires werre quick and delivered on time. Great Service ! i would highly recommend Colonial to my friends.