Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

• Great folks and great price.

Bought vehicle from them. wry honest and had all paperwork ready when I got there. Would but again.

• car repair

Could not have been better. Found a nail in my tire and drove the car over to the dealer. They not only fixed the tire, but when I realized I was due for an oil change, they took care of this as well.

• Fred Beans Cadillac, Buick, GMC - Buick Service

Inspect/Oil/Lube/Rotate Tires/Check for Brake problem. Performed all. Serviced front brake rotors, then found need to service back brakes also. Done.

• Nice dealership

They were very polite over the phone. No high pressure sales tactics.

They were very polite over the phone. No high pressure sales tactics.

• Never responded to direct and specific questions.

Sorry to say that I was not able to pry information from the salesperson I eventually contacted. After making an internet inquiry of a specific car in their inventory she responded with the canned "What kind of vehicle are you looking for". I persisted by email and she gave me a price -per-month but without terms (how many months, buy or lease, money due at signing?) She didn't recommend any similar or better cars from inventory. Really a waste of time. She never answered any questions about CPO leasing. Finally when pressed for price and terms she answered my email asking if I would like her to go to her manager to get a quote. If you have an experience like mine quickly move on to another dealer.

• Truck offer

Slow to no response Called many times & emailed several people. Made an offer never got a call or counter offer. Thanks

• Very satisfied

My grand parents just bought their dream car which is a jeep and the salesman they had was very professional and was very nice. His name was mike. He was a former marine I am defiantly coming back here and buying my car from him.

• Third new car bought at Fred Beans. GREAT !!!!

I am 79-years old. My wife and I just bought our third new car from a Fred Beans dealership. It was a great experience. We had a very professional salesman in Steve. He was intelligent, friendly and patient, giving us time to work through the decision process with several vehicles. Steve took a lot of time to go over all of the features on the car with us. He was really knowledgeable and eager to explain all of the cars many features to us. Fred Beans Buick made the buying process easy, We were treated professionally and courteously throughout the visit by all those at the dealership. We highly recommend Fred Beans' dealerships and expect to come back again. It was a very enjoyable experience.

• Great Service

I have had excellent experience with Fred Beans over at least 15 years. Very Satisfied!

• Car buying

Salesman very informative and not high pressure. Would recommend friends and relatives to go see him to buy a car.