Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 255 reviews

• February 12, 2017

Bought vehicle from them. wry honest and had all paperwork ready when I got there. Would but again.

Gregd, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

May 21, 2018

I love Fred Beans Cadillac service department. Extremely professional, courteous, and personable. I loved working with both the service manager and ...his assistant to take care of my cars issue. I highly recommend working with and building a relationship with Fred Beans Service department - they are amazing and truly understand what stellar customer service is!!!

Joseph, We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, ple...ase feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 31, 2017

This is the third dealership where I talk to the internet specialist on what I want and where I want my payments to be to be told give me 20 minutes a...s we're close but just to see your trade in to see if we can give you more for it. If the person on the phone is not the one who is going to meet with you don't go because what you talk about doesn't get passed on the the people on the floor and all I get is a final number that wasn't even close to what was discussed on the phone.

Hi Angelo Mercado, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us... was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (215) 345-7222 so we can make your experience a positive one.

June 30, 2017

I went to buy a used car that I found online but the process took HOURS. Not to mention I drove almost two hours to get there! Also, I believe there a...re a couple things wrong with my car & in order to get them fixed I must drive back to do so! I think I should be able to get them fixed at a local shop & send them the bill but that doesn't seem feasible to them so that's not an option.

Hi, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. I wanted to know if all your issues with your purchase have been... taken care of. Please let me know, David Bottino - General Sales Manager 215-345-7222 or dbottino@fredbeans.com . Happy 4th.

June 11, 2017

Staff very professional and respectful. All commitments kept as discussed.

Thank you again for leaving us this response!

June 8, 2017

Good- Waiting area for service is clean, modern and comfortable. Self service coffee, water and a few snacks are provided. Staff is professional and c...ourteous. Problem with a leaking tire was resolved. Wait time was a little long. Complimentary car wash was provided.

Hi Patricia Wood, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectation...s! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

May 12, 2017

Could not have been better. Found a nail in my tire and drove the car over to the dealer. They not only fixed the tire, but when I realized I was du...e for an oil change, they took care of this as well.

Hi Robert Mirsky, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectation...s! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

May 8, 2017

Inspect/Oil/Lube/Rotate Tires/Check for Brake problem. Performed all. Serviced front brake rotors, then found need to service back brakes also. Done.

Hi Betsy Uhl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectations! P...lease let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

March 15, 2017

They were very polite over the phone. No high pressure sales tactics.

Hello Miss Biscuit, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

November 6, 2016

Sorry to say that I was not able to pry information from the salesperson I eventually contacted. After making an internet inquiry of a specific car in... their inventory she responded with the canned "What kind of vehicle are you looking for". I persisted by email and she gave me a price -per-month but without terms (how many months, buy or lease, money due at signing?) She didn't recommend any similar or better cars from inventory. Really a waste of time. She never answered any questions about CPO leasing. Finally when pressed for price and terms she answered my email asking if I would like her to go to her manager to get a quote. If you have an experience like mine quickly move on to another dealer.

Hi Joe P, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not ...a positive one.