Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

Great folks and great price.

Bought vehicle from them. wry honest and had all paperwork ready when I got there. Would but again.

Dealer response

Gregd, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us!

1.0

Never responded to direct and specific questions.

Sorry to say that I was not able to pry information from the salesperson I eventually contacted. After making an internet inquiry of a specific car in their inventory she responded with the canned "What kind of vehicle are you looking for". I persisted by email and she gave me a price -per-month but without terms (how many months, buy or lease, money due at signing?) She didn't recommend any similar or better cars from inventory. Really a waste of time. She never answered any questions about CPO leasing. Finally when pressed for price and terms she answered my email asking if I would like her to go to her manager to get a quote. If you have an experience like mine quickly move on to another dealer.

Dealer response

Hi Joe P, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one.

2.0

Truck offer

Slow to no response Called many times & emailed several people. Made an offer never got a call or counter offer. Thanks

Dealer response

Used Car, we truly appreciate your honest feedback.

Very satisfied

My grand parents just bought their dream car which is a jeep and the salesman they had was very professional and was very nice. His name was mike. He was a former marine I am defiantly coming back here and buying my car from him.

Third new car bought at Fred Beans. GREAT !!!!

I am 79-years old. My wife and I just bought our third new car from a Fred Beans dealership. It was a great experience. We had a very professional salesman in Steve. He was intelligent, friendly and patient, giving us time to work through the decision process with several vehicles. Steve took a lot of time to go over all of the features on the car with us. He was really knowledgeable and eager to explain all of the cars many features to us. Fred Beans Buick made the buying process easy, We were treated professionally and courteously throughout the visit by all those at the dealership. We highly recommend Fred Beans' dealerships and expect to come back again. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Great Service

I have had excellent experience with Fred Beans over at least 15 years. Very Satisfied!

Car buying

Salesman very informative and not high pressure. Would recommend friends and relatives to go see him to buy a car.

Customer centric organization with a great product

This is an excellent dealership that always keeps their customers first. Very accomodating with excellent results!

You can trust them.

As I have noted many times before, I travel quite a distance from where I live to get service from Fred Beans, avoiding much closer service centers, including a dealership in my own town. Unlike the closer places, Beans never recommends "necessary" service (which turns out not to be all that necessary). I would buy from them again, but more importantly, will go back to them for service, every time.

Great Service

Had my car inspected. Everything went great and prompt like allways.