Elias Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great service!
    May 1, 2014

I can't say enough about how helpful the entire staff at Elias Motors is. They worked quickly and we're incredibly accomadating. We drove 3 hours beca...use their price and customer service was so much better than anywhere else.

People friendly
    September 1, 2017

Very nice and accommodating staff. They understand what buyers go through and no pressure selling at all. Although we didn't' end up buying the vehic...le we test drove, it was no problem and they wished us well on our quest in looking for the right car.

Excellent Service
    April 16, 2017

Today is Easter Sunday and we've purchased a car. We are so excited about the services received, thank you Hector,John,and Steve for your wonderful su...pport at cars.com thank you. Sincerely, The Butts Family¿

My 2011 Toyota Sienna purchase
    July 18, 2012

I was fortunate to have caught the vehicle on its last few days at Elias Motors. They were planning on shipping it to another sister dealership. I don...'t know if that was strategic on their part but they were willing to work with me on the price. We agreed on the price over the phone and I am hours away from making the purchase. Regardless of whether I buy or not, they deserve a good rating for how they handled my business. They were courteous, professional etc. Overall, I felt they gave me a good and fair deal for the car I am moments away from purchasing.

Elias Motors