This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great service!

I can't say enough about how helpful the entire staff at Elias Motors is. They worked quickly and we're incredibly accomadating. We drove 3 hours because their price and customer service was so much better than anywhere else.

• My 2011 Toyota Sienna purchase

I was fortunate to have caught the vehicle on its last few days at Elias Motors. They were planning on shipping it to another sister dealership. I don't know if that was strategic on their part but they were willing to work with me on the price. We agreed on the price over the phone and I am hours away from making the purchase. Regardless of whether I buy or not, they deserve a good rating for how they handled my business. They were courteous, professional etc. Overall, I felt they gave me a good and fair deal for the car I am moments away from purchasing.