• Richard Dolack, customer

I arrived on time for my appointment and you were ready and waiting for me. The work was completed to my satisfaction and I was on my way home in 45 minutes. Great job.

Richard - It was a pleasure assisting you and we're thankful for your business. We're happy to get you in and out smoothly, with no inconvenience to you. Come back and see us again soon!

• Korey helped me find the best deal!

Hi EFrancis - We're happy to hear Korey took great care of you! Thank you for your business and enjoy the new vehicle!

I was very pleased with the service and how fast the process went. I ended up paying almost a hundred dollars less a month for a way nicer and newer vehicle. Thank you Korey Owens for the great deal!

• excellent experience

Had a bad experience at Andy Mohr so we thought we'd try another dealership. The guys at hunker did an excellent job. Made the deal we wanted. And was in and out in just a few hours. From the internet appointment maker to Steve in sales, to finance manager... everyone was great. Very low pressure and nice environment. Great selection. Thank you guys... and no... I was not paid to write this. The experience was that good

Todd - We appreciate your business and thank you for stopping by Hubler Mazda. It was a pleasure assisting you with your new purchase and hope you love it even more. Enjoy the vehicle and let us know if there is anything more we can do for you!

• Oil Change By Appointment

Reasonable price for oil change. Free customer WIFI.

Rob - Thank you for stopping by! It was a pleasure servicing you and your vehicle. Safe travels!

Reasonable price for oil change. Free customer WIFI.

• Great experience

Leased cx5 from james. Process took a long time but it was labor day and they were very busy. Happy with purchase and will recommend

Thank you for stopping by Stacie! Enjoy your CX-5 and let us know how we can help!

• Dishonest Sales Process

I bought my car from Jeremy. As I asked him questions about the car he said it was a solid car that "...will get you from A to B." However once I drove it off the lot the shocks were broken and needed to be repaired. Six days later the clutch was ruined. The used car manager provided no help and was generally shifting blame to me as opposed to admitting any fault. I cannot recommend buying a car from them in any capacity especially after interacting with their leadership. I am 22 years old and this was my first car buying experience. I feel taken advantage of and that is never a good feeling. A terrible experience.

• buying Mazda 3

Everything was great except for how long everything took. Should have not taken as long to finish the deal as it did.

Kristin - Thank you for your patience and we're happy everything else went well with the purchase. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to servicing you again down the road.

• Sales process great

Purchased a car, was happy with the sakes process. It was time consuming but thus was specific to my situation. They went above and beyond .

M- We appreciate you stopping by and allowing us the pleasure of earning your business. We're happy to hear about your excellent experience and wish you & your new car the absolute best!

• General Service

Friendly and gave me a loaner car. Work and inspection done well..

Gary - We appreciate your business and thank you for stopping by!

Friendly and gave me a loaner car. Work and inspection done well..

Gary - We appreciate your business and thank you for stopping by!

• Mister

Great service Great shop. Friendly staff.

Mike - Thank you for allowing us the pleasure to service you & your vehicle. Come back and see us again soon!

Great service Great shop. Friendly staff.