• Great Service and Quick Repair Job

Good Service and a quick quality repair job done on a non-GMC vehicle. Would recomend this dealer to others. Thanks.

• Service

The professionalism of the service department personnel and the in and out time it took the mechanic complete the job. Great workers.

• Great people

I am 50 years old, in my lifetime I have purchased 9 vehicles from 7 franchised dealers. Of those 7 there is only 2 that I would do business with again. Ron Norris Buick GMC is one of those 2.

• great honest people

we were very happy with john dunn and his knowledge. never pushed us to buy something out of our league.... very honest individual, all people very professional and friendly. very clean building..... great staff.

• Bought our Lincoln Navigator at Ron Norris

We found our 2006 Lincoln Navigator on Cars.com at the Ron Norris dealership in Titusville. The salesman ensured us the car was worth the trip to look at it and even followed up with a phone call when we were on the way to let us know it was still available. The negotiation didn't take too long at all and we recieved a fair price for the car and our trade. We will definitely be back for our next car purchase!