4.4
  • Great Salesman! Jimmie

This dealership was top notch! Jimmie went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the vehicle I was most comfortable with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a vehicle the process was absolutely painless. So quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Jimmie Wilson to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Buyer

Javier Hurtado provided exceptional customer service. He was patient while we made a decision on our daughter's first car purchase. Everytime we have visited the dealership he has received us with a friendly welcome. Our daughter was very pleased with the experience and is happy we came here for her first car!

• experience visiting car dealer

Was greeted with cheerful enthusiasm and saw friendly service at work. Fred helped us make things work out for a pur Chase to happen. I was not expecting to decide so quickly but the details were presented where I felt comfortable and advised.

• Fred is the best!

Fred was wonderful to work with. He was patient, pleasant and helped us to get a great deal! Jonathan is also a very nice manager. I would recommend Fred over anyone else I've bought a car from!

• Happy buyer

First of all they have free coffee and snacks! That made me very happy. When me and my mom walked in we were greeted by a very nice guy his name was Justin Gilbert. He was just done helping another person. I wasn't exactly sure if I was going to by from this dealership but after speaking with Justin, my mom got her dream Toyota!!! This place has some good and hard working salesperson! If you ever want to buy a car I would recommend this place and make sure to see Justin Gilbert... I am definitely coming back pretty soon

• Great

Really well kept place and helpful staff the employee that helped me was Justin G.

• Toyota camary

The team is very friendly and the process was very easy. Great experience leasing a car from this dealership

• Incredibly Easy

Bought a used vehicle hear during the no haggle no hassle promotion and it was a breeze! Highly recommend for a no hassle car buying experience.

• Javier Hurtado

He was extremely patient and even worked overtime in order to help us as much as possible.

• Car purchasing experoemce

I had a very good car purchasing experience with Nicholas LaBennett. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. The experience is very pleasant.