Hampton Hyundai

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 26, 2015

My wife and I went to Hampton on our 14 yr anniversary just to browse the cars available. But after meeting Dan and having him listen to our needs and... wants we walked away with the greatest car we have ever owned 2011 Sonata turbo. Thanks Dan

Thanks for the 5 star review! We sincerely appreciate your business; and so does Dan. We strive to make sure everyone receives this kind of personal s...ervice.

May 5, 2018

I will be doing a lot of traveling soon and needed something dependable, with a warranty and that get good gas mileage. I was upside down in my trade... in and have very little time to play the sit in a salesman's office game. I originally contacted a Hyundai dealer in Pensacola who I had bought from before and obtained an out the door price in an Accent SE. I was sure Hampton would be more expensive, but I contacted them anyway, ready to go to Pensacola. I was wrong! I was put in touch with Paul Surmiak and brokered the entire deal via text. The first time I met Paul in person was when I went to sign the papers and pick up my car. Not only did I get a better price, I got the better price in an Accent SEL! I got the next trim level up and went out the door $1500 less than Pensacola! I highly recommend Paul Surmiak and Hampton Hyundai, they restored my faith in Fort Walton Beach dealerships!

We appreciate your feedback, we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service we are pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations... for a car buying experience !

October 12, 2017

They are great people to deal with. Ask all questions and you will get an answer. They do not try to hide anything . Would highly recommend them to a...nyone looking for a deal

Thank you for the excellent feedback, we strive to provide our customers with a transparent buying experience in a non pressure environment !

August 9, 2017

I would recommend Hampton Hyundai if your looking for a new Hyundai . I had the best experience buying my new car . Great people , great prices and gr...eat customer service.

Thank you for the excellent review, we appreciate your business!

May 14, 2017

Don't go here, you call asking about a repair, told it's under a recall and no issues, get to the service department and get an entirely different sto...ry and that you need to pay, but they will be nice and replace a $3 grommet. Should have just gone with my gut feeling and changed the whole part myself for $15. This dealer doesn't care about customers that aren't happy

March 18, 2017

I went to Hampton Hyundai knowing exactly what I wanted. I was originally scheduled to meet a different salesman but he was with a customer when I got... there so Cameron Hardin stepped up to help me. He was great! Super helpful and very nice! He made what can sometimes be a stressful experience super easy! I definitely recommend Hampton Hyundai and Cameron Hardin! Thank y'all for a great experience and an awesome new Jeep Renegade!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business !

March 2, 2017

My sales person was Roger Proctor and he very nice and he went over everything with me. Anything I needed he made sure I got. I'am happy with my new... car.

Roger is a great asset to our team, Thank you for giving us the opportunity earn your business !

February 7, 2017

I recently purchased a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Hampton Hyundai, salesman was Cameron Hardin, he is a new guy, recently left the Army and just a...n all around pleasant guy to talk to and do business with. I really hate buying cars for the usual reasons but these guys treated me right, we looked at a couple of cars and laid out the numbers on paper and left the dealership to sleep on the deal. They showed me the best deal right up front and didn't waste a lot of time haggling with me. I appreciate a good deal and a pleasant transaction. I would highly recommend Cameron to anybody and I appreciate the extra rebate they give you for being prior military.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we are ecstatic that you love your new Sonata if we can ever be of assistance please le...t us know ! Thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai !

January 5, 2017

Nathan Olson helped us on our new car purchase. He was courteous and helpful in our decision making. Thank you Nathan and Hampton Hyundai for a great ...car buying experience.

thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business !

November 20, 2016

Planned on purchasing a car at the beginning of the year. Decided to start going to car dealers, looking at vehicles, comparing prices, and deals. ...Hampton was the first placed we stopped. Stephen Fifer, the sales associate, was phenomenal!! Every step of the way, from sales associate, manager, finance specialist, to even the service department, were friendly and helpful. I want to emphasize that Stephen was not only not pushy, but he made sure to listen to everything I was looking for in a vehicle before showing me a car. It was because of this, that we didn't look any further. While we were not planning on purchasing at this time, we drove off the lot that day in a brand new car! I've purchased several vehicles, in my lifetime, and this is the first time I've had such a pleasant experience from start to finish of the buying process. All Fort Walton Beach Hyundai employees went above and beyond to make our experience what it was. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai ! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Hampton Hyundai