New 866-836-6801 Dealer Website
Used 866-652-8385 Email Dealer
Service 866-544-7118

• Happy Sonata owners

My wife and I went to Hampton on our 14 yr anniversary just to browse the cars available. But after meeting Dan and having him listen to our needs and wants we walked away with the greatest car we have ever owned 2011 Sonata turbo. Thanks Dan

Thanks for the 5 star review! We sincerely appreciate your business; and so does Dan. We strive to make sure everyone receives this kind of personal service.

• Wonderful car buying experience!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business !

I went to Hampton Hyundai knowing exactly what I wanted. I was originally scheduled to meet a different salesman but he was with a customer when I got there so Cameron Hardin stepped up to help me. He was great! Super helpful and very nice! He made what can sometimes be a stressful experience super easy! I definitely recommend Hampton Hyundai and Cameron Hardin! Thank y'all for a great experience and an awesome new Jeep Renegade!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business !

• Elect assembler

Roger is a great asset to our team, Thank you for giving us the opportunity earn your business !

My sales person was Roger Proctor and he very nice and he went over everything with me. Anything I needed he made sure I got. I'am happy with my new car.

• 2017 Sonata Purchase

I recently purchased a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport from Hampton Hyundai, salesman was Cameron Hardin, he is a new guy, recently left the Army and just an all around pleasant guy to talk to and do business with. I really hate buying cars for the usual reasons but these guys treated me right, we looked at a couple of cars and laid out the numbers on paper and left the dealership to sleep on the deal. They showed me the best deal right up front and didn't waste a lot of time haggling with me. I appreciate a good deal and a pleasant transaction. I would highly recommend Cameron to anybody and I appreciate the extra rebate they give you for being prior military.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we are ecstatic that you love your new Sonata if we can ever be of assistance please let us know ! Thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai !

• Santa Fe Sport purchase

thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business !

Nathan Olson helped us on our new car purchase. He was courteous and helpful in our decision making. Thank you Nathan and Hampton Hyundai for a great car buying experience.

• Hampton does have it!

Thank you for choosing Hampton Hyundai ! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Planned on purchasing a car at the beginning of the year. Decided to start going to car dealers, looking at vehicles, comparing prices, and deals. Hampton was the first placed we stopped. Stephen Fifer, the sales associate, was phenomenal!! Every step of the way, from sales associate, manager, finance specialist, to even the service department, were friendly and helpful. I want to emphasize that Stephen was not only not pushy, but he made sure to listen to everything I was looking for in a vehicle before showing me a car. It was because of this, that we didn't look any further. While we were not planning on purchasing at this time, we drove off the lot that day in a brand new car! I've purchased several vehicles, in my lifetime, and this is the first time I've had such a pleasant experience from start to finish of the buying process. All Fort Walton Beach Hyundai employees went above and beyond to make our experience what it was. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Loving my New Tucson

thank you for your 5 star review, from all of us at Hampton Hyundai happy roads and let us know if we can be of any assistance !

PUrchased a 2016 Tucson,,,love it,the best purchasing experience ever. Alan listened to what I wanted and found it. He was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and extremely patient. I will definitely recommend this dealership and awesome Alan to anyone in the market for a new car. Thanks Alan for making the experience so easy and hassle free.

• Great Experience! Chris Murphy is AWESOME!

thank you for your feedback we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business !

I bought a 2016 Sonata Limited today. Chris Murphy is an excellent salesman. He took the time to help me find the exact car, color, and package that I wanted. Then he made arrangements to have the car delivered from MS to FL. The communication with Mr. Murphy was excellent and we worked through most of the buying experience through emails and text messages. When I arrived at the dealership, the process was simple and quick, and everyone there was very professional and provided excellent customer service. We were especially impressed with the amount of time Chris Murphy spent with us sitting in the car and explaining and demonstrating each feature. I will recommend Chris Murphy and Hampton Hyundai to my family and friends.

• Appreciate Bruce King

Thanks Sheron for your review. It is unfortunate that sometimes buying a pre-owned car does mean it will not be in new condition.

We are pleased with our purchase. A little disappointed that there was no manual with the car and we had to purchase it. Also some outside cosmetic damage to the sunroof I didn't notice till after the purchase :( The car was cleaned and low miles that is a plus.

• Worst Customer Service

The Manager that runs this place is why Dealerships have a bad reputation. Horrible place. Every thing the salesman told me was a lie. Everything.

Hello, I am TRULY sorry to hear that your vIsit was bad with our dealership! We are 100% committed to our customers and to hear a review to this nature really frustrates us beyond belief please feel free to come bye so that i can hear in more detail of what happened so we can make sure this never happens again. Kindest Regards Steve Robertson Internet Manager Hampton Hyundai