• Great Customer Service!

Fritz In Fishers is the best place to purchase a vehicle. All employees had a great temperament and were very patient. James and Gary Thank you!

No matter if it's the salesman that you are working with to purchase your vehicle, or the general manager or business manager, all employees at Fritz's pride themselves on being helpful, friendly and honest. Their temperament and patience are second to none. Thanks again for your great review, and enjoy your new Jeep.

• Attentive and helpful

We worked with Matt. He responded to my emails quickly and was helpful. When we went to see the car, he had it ready to drive. He was friendly and patient. The only thing we would say, we had hoped for a little more for our trade in but overall it was a good experience and I would recommend Fritz(and Matt) to others.

• friend and customer

What can I say Fritz? Your Dad/Hank would be so proud of your personal interest in an old friend and potential customer. You are being thanked by me from the bottom of my heart. I know this is personal, but your professionalism and sincere concern for a customer is far beyond the call of duty. I love my little Kia/optima and feel you, Jorge and my son Ron helped me make the right decision. Thanks for all of your patience during the process of buying a car from you. Your the best!!!

• Low Trade-In Value

We tried on two different occasions to work out a deal with them, but were given trade-in values substantially lower than any we found for our vehicle. They tout their CARFAX reports when it works in their favor, but they give them little notice when your car comes into play. The bottom line is, while their overall price for their cars is not bad, the amount you will get from a trade-in is quite pitiful.

We at Fritz in Fishers are willing to provide a Carfax report for any vehicle on our lot at the request of our customers. We also provide Carfaxes when a vehicle is being traded in. It seems there was some confusion on this during your visit. We work very hard to adjust our prices in-tune with the market, and we pride ourselves on having some of the most competitive prices around. With that being said, we are sorry you felt that the value that you were being offered for your trade was not adequate. We would love to be able to earn your business again in the future, and thank you again for your patronage. Feel free to reach out directly with any questions - Kyle @ Fritz in Fishers, 317-842-2228.

• Ford Expedition

The building, vehicles, and lot were immaculate! The salesman (we dealt with Ray) was very kind and helpful. We will definitely return in future when vehicle shopping.

Tammy, thanks for your kind review. We work hard to make sure our lot is well manicured, and we spend a lot of time on the reconditioning process to make our vehicles spectacular. It makes it so much easier for our guests to see vehicles that are in great condition as opposed to not-so-great condition. We look forward to your return to Fritz in Fishers.

• LOVE my new FIAT

never before have I had such a pleasant, honest, comfortable, car buying experience.

Jenny, thanks for another terrific review. We pride ourselves on making our guests feel comfortable during the purchase process.

• Very happy with our new used car.

We worked with Mike in Noblesville. He was very professional and knowledge. He answered all our questions. We would buy again from Fritz.

Joyce, thank you for the terrific review. It's great to mention our Noblesville store, especially being from Tipton! We have two locations here in Hamilton County; one in Fishers and one in Noblesville. We look forward to you visiting again in the future to purchase another Fritz in Fishers vehicle.

• Great service and selection!!

Went just to look and ended up purchasing a used Toyota Tacoma. It was the quickest vehicle purchase I've ever had. They were very professional and prompt. Was very pleased with their overall service.

Thank you for your great review Ms. Williams. We pride ourselves on providing quality service in a timely fashion. We hope you enjoy your new Tacoma, and be sure to reach back to us if there is anything more we can do for you!

• Positive experience

Thank you Bart for the nice words! We appreciate your purchase! John May, General Manager

I enjoyed working with Mike to buy a Chevy Silverado. He let me test drive the vehicle for the weekend and gave me the opportunity to have my mechanic inspect it before purchase. I liked the low-pressure approach and we settled on a fair price for a nice vehicle.

• Awesome customer service!

Great customer service! First time car buyer and the process was smooth and easy.

Thanks Blake! Looking forward to serving you with your next purchase!

Thanks Blake! Looking forward to serving you with your next purchase!