4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 247 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

247 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Gardena Honda from DealerRater.com

• September 13, 2017

I was in a hurry this morning and Wally the service adviser was able to arrange the repair be done in accordance to my schedule thus without delaying ...my next appointment. The quality of work is excellent and completed in a professional speedy manner. Besides, Wally was very helpful in answering my questions relating to Honda's auto products.

Francis, thank you so much for your kind words and five stars! I am so happy to hear that Wally was able to provide you with such excellent customer s...ervice. We hope to take care of you again down the road!

March 31, 2018

Thank you to Demetrio Miller for making this experience efficient and pleasant. Keep up your excellent customer service. It's nice to see young inspir...ed employees eager to do an excellent job in the workforce. I'm excited to be back in a Honda Accord. Thanks again, Ray and Tina Martinez

DCH Gardena Honda

We are thrilled to hear Demetrio helped you and provided quality customer service. He will be touched to know you enjoyed working together. See you ag...ain next time.

March 28, 2018

I purchased my car from them in 2013. They have serviced my vechicle every since. Wally is one of the best tech. He will take your concern serious ...and do whatever is necessary to keep your car in tip top shape.

We are proud to have earned your loyalty. We strive to for top notch quality service. See you again next time.

March 25, 2018

Hi my name is Kandace Warren and my sales person was DEMETRIO MILLER and he was great! Buying a car from him was a great experience. I emailed Gardena... Honda about a car I seen online and DEMETRIO responded almost immediately and told me what to do to online to make it easier when I come in. So glad I did that. And the next day on his day off he met with me after I got off work. Within a few hours I had a brand new Honda the color I wanted and all. It doesn't get any easier than that. Now that is what you call great customer SERVICE. Thanks DEMETRIO and A++++ service.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Kandace! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Demetrio. Please come back to see us again anytime!

March 13, 2018

Horrible!!...

February 28, 2018

Mr. Sader Gonzalez is very friendly person. He always does excellent customer service and care !!! And he always gives me a choice and a honest advice... !!! When he gives me a estimated cost price it is always accurate. So there is no surprise !!! He also give me a suggestion of maintenance service for next time !!! He has been very helpful to me !!! Thanks Sader !!!

DCH Gardena Honda

Thank you for the excellent review! Sader will appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Please come back to see us again soon!

February 23, 2018

Mr.Jones has amazing customer service, he was super helpful, caring, and I really appreciate the work he does there and I will go back.

DCH Gardena Honda

Thanks for the amazing review! I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Alan. We look forward to seeing you soon.

January 29, 2018

Purchased a new Honda CRV from Yahira, an internet sales manager. Got the price I wanted and she was very professional and knowledgable. No high pr...essure gimmicks or attempt to add more options to the car. Even the Finance Mgr., Arturo, did not pressure to add extras. Definitely a 5-star experience with these two representatives.

Carolyn, thank you for this wonderful review! We are so glad that Yahira and Arturo made you feel comfortable and that you received top-notch service!... We hope to see you again!

January 2, 2018

I'm here today and I made an appointment for 10:15 am and my car just started getting serviced at 11:35 am. This is not acceptable, if you make and ap...pointment at 10:15 am they should start servicing your car at around the time you made an appointment not in 1 hr and 20 minutes later. Going to go to another Honda dealer now after this visit.

DCH Gardena Honda

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am very disappointed in the experience you had after making an appointment. I would like the cha...nce to speak with you in order to get more information. Please contact me at 310-515-5700. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Justin Palermo General Sales Manager

January 1, 2018

Thanks for making me feel comfortable while making this auto purchase. Salesman Troy was outstanding! Start to finish. Thanks dch honda. Thanks thank...s thanks thanks

DCH Gardena Honda

Thanks for the 5-star review of our dealership! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. Thank you for your busine...ss and we hope to see you soon!

15541 Western Ave Gardena, CA 90249