Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 192 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

192 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta from DealerRater.com

• April 26, 2016

Very friendly and helpful to our family when buying our car. No pressure and made us feel good about our purchase.

April 22, 2018

We needed to get our car serviced and recall attended to. They gave us a beautiful loaner car to get us by. We needed it back quickly and unexpectedly... and Eddie made sure we had it back when we needed it. Thank you!

Pierre, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Pierre! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for y...ou! Safe travels!

April 20, 2018

Good experience. Got what I believed to be a good deal on my trade-in and the used vehicle I purchased was fairly priced.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Robert! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe... travels!

April 16, 2018

Very friendly staff, place was currently under construction but they made you feel very comfortable anyway.

Lauren, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

April 15, 2018

Always a pleasure to have my care serviced, they get me in and out as quickly as possible and 100% confident with workmanship - great team!

Overall Experience
    Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Thanks for the great feedback, Carol! We truly appreciate your continued business with us, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

Employees Worked With
    Eddie Goines

April 14, 2018

Doug Aldridge was my Automotive Service Advisor. I was very satisfied with my experience. He was very responsive and gave us good service. Eddie Goine...s was so polite and greeted me right away when I dropped my car off a couple hours before my scheduled drop off time. Customer service was impeccable.

Overall Experience
    Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Jim Ellis Mazda Marietta for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hes...itate to call if you'd like further assistance. Have a wonderful day!

Employees Worked With
    Eddie Goines

Doug Aldridge

April 13, 2018

The car buying process was seamless, and demonstrated care and preparation. From the phone call to set up the appointment, and the visit onsite, I was... extremely satisfied with the experience. Hilton is very knowledgeable and provided the perfect balance of support and personal space to make such a big decision.

Congratulations on your new car! We're so glad that you left our dealership satisfied! If there is anything additional we can assist you with, please ...let us know! Safe travels!

April 13, 2018

Excellent dealership. Service people do a super job.

Pamela, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you!... Safe travels!

April 9, 2018

Excellent the service department is honest and keeps my car running with little problem

Greg, It would appear that you are pleased with our service but you failed to click the appropriate number of stars. We hope that others read your not...e instead of looking at the stars. Thank you, Chuck Wallace General Mgr Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta

April 7, 2018

I will not return. I came in for a recall. The paperwork promised a loaner car while I waited for repairs to be completed. They had no cars available... of course. So I ended up sitting in a waiting room full of people on a Saturday with my children. If I had known that there was gonna be no car available ahead of time ,I could've had someone follow me to the dealership. Very disappointed with Mazda.

Jim Ellis Mazda of Marietta