Triangle Auto Imports

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

November 26, 2012

What an absolute shame and dissappointment. I found a 2002 VW Cabrio at Triangle Auto Imports about a month ago. I paid full listing price for this ve...hicle promised I would receive it as it was advertised, radio, power locks, manual convertible top, cruise control. Basic luxuries of a car... Apparently this was too much to ask. I feel as if I was taken complete advantage of as a woman first time car buyer. After making only one payment on my new car, my convertible top is ALREADY broken. Who buys a convertible to have the top stop working after a month. Radio doesn t work, power locks and cruise control never worked to begin with. I called TAI and was advised to bring my car in, so I left it there over the weekend. I was assured this would be easy to fix as the motor to the convertible top had just be replaced and was under warranty. After a long weekend, I pick up my car and still. Nothing. Monday morning rolls around. I receive no phone call, no indicator that anyone has done any work to my car at all. After calling them, I get a laundry list of excuses explaining why my car isn t working. Just a bunch of filler. And that s all TAI was. Honestly, I should have paid an extra 2 grand and gone to Carmax to receive a reliable, functioning vehicle. On top of everything else, my ABS light is constantly on. I have a knocking when I accelerate that a local garage contributed to alignment issues. I hope to god once summer comes around my air conditioning actually works as they told me they were fixing it before I bought it, but looks like it may be a sweaty summer... Good thing the top goes down... I love this car and was so excited to buy it. And now I know to expect nothing but problems from here out. Triangle Auto Imports was dishonest and sold me a total lemon. I was blinded by the cosmetics....

Triangle Auto Imports