Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

510 reviews

510 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 3, 2016

We have brought 3 vehicles from Carl Black. We have really been satisfied with the service. I always ask for the 'Tebow' when I need service for any of... our vehicles. He has always been pleasant and helpful.

October 15, 2018

Nice to shop without high pressure, didn’t hesitate to let me take the truck home not just a test drive. I was able to take it to my mechanic and... get a overall review before purchase. After careful negotiating and a short chat with a Mr. Bill Rodgers in the parts department over many thoughts and issues I was debating, I continued with Mr. Tim Stephens on purchase price and deposit to get the payment I need. Tim was helpful , yet a bit persistent to catch me prior to walking out the door just over monthly payment. We finally found a happy medium and very happy with my truck purchase. Much Thanks...

October 11, 2018

This is my second lease from this dealership. Josh Patterson has made me a customer for life. He has gone above and beyond. He found the vehicle that I... wanted, and not only did he find It, he got us an awesome price on It, And even delivered it!!! I will refer Every one to Josh. He is honest, and is an excellent reflection of your company. He is professional and a ROCK STAR!!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hey Josh! Thanks so much for being a Valued Carl Black Customer! Congrats on your second lease! We are thrilled to know that Josh is a pleasure to wor...k with. We pride ourselves in great Customer Service and your awesome feedback reflects that! We hope to see you again soon!

Josh Patterson

(5.0) 18 reviews

October 10, 2018

Excellent Customer Service !!! Always put the needs of the clients first and foremost. Truly showed their priority of making sure their clients got the... best of the best (shout out to Dowain for being extraordinary). Would definitely recommend. 10/10.

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience at the dealership with Dowain! We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback with us ...and the five-star rating! If you ever need anything, let us know.

Dowain Nunes

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 27 reviews

October 8, 2018

Upon my arrival to the dealer Raheim was the only sales rep.that acknowledged my presence and was willing to assist me. His was very professional but at... the same time make us feel very comfortable. Louis make everything possible and Hector in the financial department Was clear and the paperwork was done in minutes. Excellent service a dealer you can trust!!!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hi Carmen, We are happy to hear that your experience at the dealership with Raheim, Louis and, Hector was fantastic! Thank you kindly for the great fe...edback and taking the time to tell us about your experience!

Raheim Brown

(4.9) 18 reviews

October 8, 2018

Everything perfect. They helped me with everything I needed and I have my new car !!

October 6, 2018

My 82 year old mother had a 10:00 appointment and it took 2 days and they never did but her car on diagnostic machine. I believe Kristina was try to take... advantage of her. This was Carl Black on East Colonial in Orlando.

October 5, 2018

The customer service from the entire team especially Dowain was excellent. Fast and efficient decision making make the process easy. The deal I received... was better than anywhere else in town.

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave great feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership! We are happy to hear that Dowain was a pleasu...re to work with! We hope to see you again soon!

Dowain Nunes

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 27 reviews

Sam Brutus

Sales Manager

(4.9) 23 reviews

October 5, 2018

We were greeted immediately by Leo Willis. Low pressure environment. Test drove two GMC models in my initial visit. Leo was patient, personable and educational.... One week later we narrowed down our search between a Toyota and GMC. Leo and Dylan Pellegrino hosted us for a second test drive. Dylan was exceptionally helpful explaining the features and tech aspects of the vehicle. They helped us decide on the GMC Acadia Denali. They quickly searched for the state for the exact version we wanted and best of all, figured out the best deal available based on offers, rebates, and my military 20+ yr retiree discount (which is something Toyota doesn't offer BTW). It was a no brainer. He rest the process was great and we felt like family. Highly recommend Leo and Dylan at Carl Black dealership.

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Wow, we love reading such great feedback from our Valued Carl Black Customers! We are elated to hear that you had a fantastic car buying experience wi...th the whole team! Congrats on your GMC Acadia Denali! Thank you kindly for the five-star rating and recommendation! We hope to see you again soon!

Sam Brutus

Leo Willis

Sales & Leasing Professional

(5.0) 17 reviews

October 4, 2018

John Palko went way above and beyond anyone I have ever dealt with. He asked what I was looking for and what my budget was and didn't stop until he found... the perfect deal for me. Don't get me wrong, it took a little while but he always kept me in the loop and fought hard to get the deal that I needed. Thanks again John!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback on your time spent at the dealership with John! We are happy to hear that he was such a ple...asure to work with. Thank you for the recommendation and five-star overall experience! If you ever need anything, let us know!

John Palko