Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 419 reviews

419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carl Black of Orlando Chevrolet, Buick, GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• September 3, 2016

We have brought 3 vehicles from Carl Black. We have really been satisfied with the service. I always ask for the 'Tebow' when I need service for any of... our vehicles. He has always been pleasant and helpful.

August 15, 2018

This was my second time going to this dealership, I recommend it to all my friends & family. Matt Miller was my salesman & I can honestly say he???s the... best salesman I???ve ever worked with! He has the customers best interest & is right to the point, you want something he???ll make it happen! I ended my visit in finance with Hector, he was awesome & exceeded my expectations! He was a miracle worker! I was more than pleased with my visit! I already recommended them to my brother! Keep it up guys! You both are truly awesome!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We are elated to hear about your ongoing great experiences at the dealership with Matt and Hector! Congrats on your second purchase! We thank you kind...ly for your recommendation and glowing review. If you ever need anything, let us know!

Matt Miller

(5.0) 18 reviews

August 15, 2018

I would recommend everybody to this place it was good service good communication good people this is the second class this is our second purchase in the... car black

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Hey Jenny! Thanks for taking the time to leave such great feedback with us! We thank you for the recommendation and hope to see you again in the near ...future! Congrats on the new purchase!

Dowain Nunes

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 20 reviews

Bryan Levitt

Sales Manager

(5.0) 33 reviews

August 15, 2018

My husband & I have been working with Matt Miller from Carl Black Since April of this year. He was very patient with us and found the perfect Truck for... our family. He gave us a great deal and I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. He's down to earth and genuinely listens to your needs. He cares about his customers....always answers his phone or responds to text messages. In my opinion Matt Miller is an asset to The Carl Black Family!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We are thrilled to hear that you and your husband have had great experiences at the dealership since April with Matt! We pride ourselves in great Cust...omer Service and your glowing review reflects that! If you ever need anything, let us know. We appreciate your recommendation and overall five-star rating. Take care!

Matt Miller

(5.0) 18 reviews

August 15, 2018

I just wish I had known more about the interest rate before I started signing all the papers. And it was on my part to ask as much as it was on theirs... to tell me. But I have received a better interest rate at the Ford dealership and if I had known then what my interest rate was at Carl Black I might have fought more for it. Hector was really great but I still don't understand why the process is take 4 hours when everything after said and done probably could have taken 2 hours.

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Zuleika, thank you kindly for taking the time to leave detailed feedback with us on your time spent at the dealership as it helps us improve. We under...stand your frustration on this matter and would like for you to personally speak with GM - Omar Rodriguez - 407-426-3000 - orod@carlblack.com. To talk a little more about this issue. Thank you!

August 14, 2018

Will was very polite and courteous. He kept me informed throughout the process. He worked very hard to help me get s loan for the car that was right for... me.

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership with Will and Louis! Congratulations on the new purchase! If you ever need anyt...hing, let us know!

Will Theiss

(5.0) 26 reviews

Louis Leon

(4.9) 50 reviews

August 14, 2018

I went in not knowing if I wanted to lease or buy. Dwight McCombs was patient and thorough. Ended up buying. The financial Person was very nice too... .

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We are elated to hear that you had a great experience at the dealership with Dwight! Congrats on the new purchase! If you need anything, please let us... know!

Dwight McCombs

(5.0) 14 reviews

August 12, 2018

We live in B.R. but was able to get all transactions done with the exceptional customer service and efficiency. This was unlike any previous buying experience.... Kudos and thank you to Omar, Will, Mike and the rest of the team!

Will Theiss

(5.0) 26 reviews

August 11, 2018

Great service and customer service. Will recommend. Friendly environment. Good vehicles over all. Good rates!! Sales and finance are awsome. If you are... looking for a good quality vehicle this is the place!!!

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

We thank you for the excellent feedback on your time spent at the dealership! We pride ourselves in great Customer Service and are elated to hear that... your needs were met! We thank you for the recommendation and the five-star overall experience! We hope you stop by soon!

Bryan Levitt

Sales Manager

(5.0) 33 reviews

Dwight McCombs

(5.0) 14 reviews

August 10, 2018

Dowain R Nunes was the consultant that we dealt with very respectful and nice I appreciate the hard work I got to drive the car and I actually picked... the one love thanks so much

Carl Black Chevrolet Buick GMC

Jenny, we are elated to hear about your excellent experience with Dowain at the dealership. We are happy to hear that you were able to test drive and ...purchase the vehicle you loved! If you ever need anything, please let us know. Welcome to the Carl Black family!

Dowain Nunes