iAUTOHAUS

241 reviews

241 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of iAUTOHAUS from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 1, 2014

I have purchased three cars from iAutohaus during the last ten years. Each of the vehicles have been great quality, low mileage and sold at a very competitive... price. iAutohaus always has a very good selection of nearly new (2-5 years) Volvos, Mercedes, Porches, Jaguars, and other quality European luxury and sports cars. They also have a fair selection of older (5-10 years) of low mileage and high quality vehicles. If you are looking for a particular type of car that they do not have in stock, iAutohaus will find it for you. The management and staff have always gone out of their way to meet my needs; not just sell me a car. They have a great financing arrangement with a local credit union for Arizona residents that is hard to beat. I stop by regularly just to browse; and have never received any form of pressure to purchase. This is the type of dealership where you can feel free to go in, browse the inventory and, if you see something you like, take it for a test drive -- without any fear of being pressured to purchase. The corporate ethos is that iAutohaus treats its customers like friends and family because they seek the loyalty and repeat business that this type of relationship generates. I have also used their service shop for both warranty work and routine maintenance; and have gotten "dealership" quality of service at a reasonable cost for each of my Mercedes. The bottom line is that if you are in the market for a nearly new European sports or luxury car, iAutohaus should be your first stop.

September 13, 2018

Very professional group to work with. They were very fair on their offer for my trade in. Easy and very satisfying experience. I would and will recommend... them.

September 9, 2018

I'm so grateful to have worked with Jeremy in buying my much anticipated dream car a volkswagon beetle! He was so helpful and patient through the whole... process. I live in Utah so I was so nervous to buy a car online, Jeremy made sure i understood everything before I made my decision. Thanks Jeremy & iautohaus for an Awesome experience! Carole Vernon

August 26, 2018

Christopher greeted me and my husband immediately when we entered Autohaus. He was engaged with us throughout the process. I traded in a Porsche for... a Mercedes, and from start to finish, he was professional, patient, and offered options. I don't usually enjoy buying cars and dealing with the back and forth between salesman and sales director. My experience was superb, without any back and forth at all. Thank you, Christopher!

August 20, 2018

Jeremy was so very helpful, patient and professional with us in purchasing our beautiful Mercedes. Everything went so smooth - especially being all done... ever the phone and computer - as we purchased the car sight unseen! We couldn't be happier with the whole transaction and would highly recommend iAUTOHAUS. couldn't be happier with our car and iAUTOHAUS. cou

August 16, 2018

Very welcoming. Showed and discussed options. Was very detailed in explaining and showing the pluses and perks of the vehicle we wanted to purchase. Stayed... late. Answered all my questions via phone call the entire day. Questions regarding the vehicle and payment options. They were all patient. All of them were consistent with their service all across the board. Simply an amazing experience.

Joann Pawlowski

Business Director

(5.0) 52 reviews

Andrew Douglas

Service Advisor

(5.0) 16 reviews

August 2, 2018

I would like to thank you and the entire team at iAutohaus for a very positive experience. Had my previous car serviced with them for many years and I... could not be happier with the service and professionalism that I received. This was my first car purchase from iAutohaus, and the experience was tremendous. All the staff were extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable and made the sale flawless. I will definitely be back to iAutohaus for my next purchase.

August 1, 2018

This is simply the best car purchase experience ever!! This was my second car purchase from iAUTOHAUS and certainly not the last .Wesley and Jeremy the... nicest and easiest people to deal with, so respectful . Jeremy will listen to you and work with you to the highest level to make sure he meets your needs !!! The dealership it???s super clean and very well set up with amazing showroom . LOOK NO FURTHER THAN iAUTOHAUS Thank you very much!!! Keep up the professionalism !

July 24, 2018

I am slow to make up my mind, I looked at the car on Monday, came back on Thursday and drove it. Still not quite convinced, I went home to think about... it, called Jeremy Friday morning to say I wanted it. Jeremy never applied any pressure, just answered any questions I had and was very present to work with.

July 22, 2018

As a woman, it is liberating buying a car. Working with Jeremy was a pure pleasure and all of the staff I encountered were professional.