The Good Car Company

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

• September 16, 2016

I referred to this place as a "mom and pop used car shop." About 15 cars on the lot, and a "hole in the wall" building. I did my homework on the veh...icle I was interested in. The Good Car company willing let me take the car to get a safely inspection. The inspection came back say the vehicle needed new brakes and rotors. I negotiated with the owner of the Car shop on sales price...he agreed to have the brakes inspected by his mechanic. Car shop replaced both brakes and rotors at his cost on all 4 wheels. Drove the car one more time and bought it! I also bought a 3 year warranty through The dealer.

February 6, 2017

nice used car and their service was good the facilities is nice nothing to complain

September 14, 2016

Very polite customer service. Salesman was very honest and straight to the point . Jason being the general manager handled all financial negotian and ...was awesome. Thanks for the deal I got on my 2013 Nissan Rogue!

September 6, 2016

Went to see a used car. Decided against it at no fault of the dealer.

July 19, 2016

I was very happy with my experience with Mike and The Good Car Company. Mike was proactive in searching for a reliable car for me and was quick to ans...wer questions as they came up. As a first time car buyer, the process was very smooth; Mike makes it easy! I would recommend Mike to all my close friends and family.

July 16, 2016

I first knew of Mike and the Good Car company from friends and family who had purchased vehicles from him in the past, so when it was time for my firs...t purchase about 10 years ago he was the first call that I made. I got a fantastic deal on a Honda Accord that drove beautifully for years. When I needed to upgrade to something bigger I went back to Mike again and he sold me a Lexus RX330 that I have been equally happy with. Not only were both cars priced more competitively than any others of the same make and model that I could find, but more importantly I knew I could trust him that the car would be in excellent shape. To me, that's the most difficult part of buying a car--knowing who to trust. Mike and the Good Car Company are as trustworthy as you will find. In the past 10 years I've recommended them to literally every friend/family member I've known who was in the market for a used car, and I haven't once had a single one come back to me with a complaint. If you're looking for a great buying experience, look no further.

February 5, 2016

Such a great place to get a used car for a really good price. Also Sam is such a good guy helps you out and makes you feel special and try's his best ...with everything.

November 17, 2015

Great staff and clean facility. Very professional, polite and work with you to get the exact vehicle you want. Highly recommend to anyone looking to b...uy their next vehicle.

August 14, 2014

I have been buying cars from Mike at Goodcar Company since 1995. I have probably purchased 10-12 cars myself and recommended friends and family to Mik...e as well. I have never been disappointed or gotten a bad car. I tell people that Mike has x-ray eyes when he looks at cars. He can spot a problem from 50 ft away that I could not see if I was sitting on top of the car. I trust Mike enough that I have bought cars from him over the phone without seeing them. Recently I decided to was time to replace a Pontiac Montana that I had purchased from Mike 8 years ago. I told him I wanted an inexpensive commuter car. A few weeks later he called me and said he had found a car he thought was perfect for me but but that he hoped the age of the vehicle wouldn't scare me off. Long story short I am now driving a 21 year old Nissan Altima that has zero rust and only $59,000 miles. When I ask people what year they think it is they have guessed it was a 2005 or 2006. You can deal with Goodcar Company with confidence.

June 20, 2014

I have been buying vehicles for years for family members and the guys at The Good Car Company have been outstanding. From the time you walk in the doo...r to the time you walk out with the keys, value is everything.

The Good Car Company