• GLK purchase

From the initial contact with the sales representative through the negotiations and actual finance discussions, the entire experience far exceeded our expectations. All of the staff members we met were very professional, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. At no point were we pressured or made to feel uncomfortable in any way. Everything related to the purchase was great.

• Great Buying Experience at Mercedes-Benz of Reno

My husband recently purchased a Mercedes-Benz from Mercedes-Benz of Reno. We were looking around at the vehicles when we met Ken Payne from the dealership. He listened to my husbands requirements for a new (or used) vehicle and provided us with multiple options that met our requirements. He showed us various vehicles and explained the pros and cons of each. We ended up purchasing a vehicle the following day. The dealership was immaculate and everyone I encountered was very nice and helpful. I definitely recommended working with Ken and the Mercedes Benz of Reno dealership.

• Awesome dealership

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Monika. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Knowledgeable staff our salesperson Mr Hoyt helped me in sales process no pressure, he was responsive on all the queries I have on vehicles has all the knowledge about benz technology and functions, finance officer Mr Jim was fast and I was free in less than an hour from the dealership keep up the good work your dealership is awesome

• Good job Mercedes-Benz of Reno!

William Gregory was the salesman who helped me with my purchase of my vehicle. Had an awesome experience from start to finish. I highly recommend this dealership. The whole team that works there is very professional. And everyone makes you feel like family. I had a great experience and highly recommend going to this dealership!

• Great overall experience

They were friendly and easy to work with. They gave options and we didn't feel pressured to make decisions quickly.

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Ruth. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Mr. Sergio Reyes

I bought a used car from Mercedes Benz of Reno but they treated me as if a was buying the must expensive car in the show room! They are professional , courteous , helpful and ready to answer any questions or concerns . From the financing depart. to the detail shop I have nothing but praises for the whole team. Great experience and if I hit the loto , they will see me again! Sergio Reyes

• Painless Buying

Easy process from beginning to end. Great dealership, lovely service.

Easy process from beginning to end. Great dealership, lovely service.

• Great services!

They are very helpful and excellent customer services!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

They are very helpful and excellent customer services!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• 2017 GLA 250 Mercedes Purchase

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I couldn't have asked for a better sales experience at Mercedes Benz of Reno. Jeff Lampert was just dynamite to work with (plus he's just as big a 12 as I am from a Seahawks fan perspective which was even more awesome) and fell like I walked away with one of the best deals and cars on the lot. The facilities are clean and enjoyed my time and experience at this dealership. Would highly recommend anyone considering a Mercedes to visit this location for the best deal in town. Thank you!!

• Mercedes-Benz of Reno

Wonderful and easy process Hoyt was great! Thank you.

Wonderful and easy process Hoyt was great! Thank you.