4.3
  • Good experience

Came in for general maintenance. Was greeted warmly and the team answered all my questions satisfactorily.

• Jackey

Friendly staff and advisors. Highly recommend this place.

Friendly staff and advisors. Highly recommend this place.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Jack! At Sentry Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Rick Giorgio

they were very helpful got me in and out with my service issue I would refer my friends and family to use the service department Alan was very helpful and knowledgeable

• Sentry Lincoln

Regular service on a Lincoln MKZ was excellent including the cleaning service .

Regular service on a Lincoln MKZ was excellent including the cleaning service .

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Webster! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Mark Garibotto

The service department is excellent, and they treated me very well. They give you an honest review car repairs.

• Service

The service department is always friendly and they explain everything to you if you need something else Donne to your car. My family has purchased all our cars from Sentry. And from the same salesman to the service we have never had a problem.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Anna. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Lincoln MKX Repair

Everyone was very pleasant, the repairs were done on time, I will return to this dealership for future needs.

• customer service THE WORST!!!!

sat from over 20min to find out if the car we liked was even for sale... so I got up and walked out..i am SERIOUS when buying and also a CASH BUYER!

• Very Satisfied Customer

I have been working with Sentry Lincoln for over 20 years. I have worked with Sonny P , sales consultant, and Bernie C, sales manager. I find that both of these men are willing to listen to my wants and needs relative to buying a new car and work with me to purchase a car. They never try to "sell" cars. They make the buying process easy and efficient. I can always count on them to answer questions before, during and after the sale. I just leased an MKC and found the process from initial test drive to driving out of the lot easy and quick. If you are looking for a Lincoln you cannot go wrong with Sentry. I also want to note that follow up service is always great too.

• A great dealer

I drove a Ford Transit today at an event at the local high school.

I drove a Ford Transit today at an event at the local high school.