Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta

1641 reviews

1641 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Roswell INFINITI of North Atlanta from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 11, 2019

I was in and out without an appointment and the inspection was thorough. Good price. No haggle in terms of services that deemed as mandatory.

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure serving you and we hope to see you again!

March 11, 2019

I have nothing but great things to say! Bruce was amazing and answered all of my questions and explained everything to me in detail. He was always available... to me from start to finish.

• August 21, 2017

excellent dealership. organized, respectful. treated me great.

March 10, 2019

My wife and I came in to test drive a Q70 and we were met by Mr. Wendell Collins. He was friendly, had a great sense of humor and his excellent customer... service is why we choose to purchase our Q70 from Infiniti of Roswell. We purchased our Infiniti on our second visit and ended up working with Mr. Josh Andrews because Mr. Collins was with another customer however, he made sure we were in good hands with Mr. Andrews. Again, we had a great experience and appreciate the excellent customer care.

March 10, 2019

Great service - I was in and out in a very short while. My service rep was thorough, very helpful and accommodating. I love my Infiniti and will always... use Roswell Infiniti of North Atlanta for maintenance. Thank you!

Thank you so much! All of us at Roswell INFINITI are pleased that you had a great and worry free service visit. Be sure to let us know if there is any...thing else we can do to make your experience a stellar one.

March 9, 2019

Great customer service by Trent. He was very helpful and responsive. My only commend will be to provide more than one price option when it comes to tires... .

March 9, 2019

Great working with Rushdi. He made the entire car buying process easy and fast. Extremely knowledgeable and obviously very experienced at car sales,... he knew Infiniti cars like the back of his hand. A great experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your experience at Roswell INFINITI. We hope to see you ...again for all of your INFINITI needs.

March 8, 2019

I drove from Summerville, SC to purchase a vehicle. Test drove the vehicle, in and out in about 2 hours. Quick, in and out service.

March 6, 2019

I really enjoyed working with Anthony. He wasn't too pushy like your typical car salesman. The finance department along with the manager, worked out... the best deal possible for me.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your experience at our dealership. We hope you are enjoying your... new car. Please come back to see us for all of your vehicle needs.

March 5, 2019

They are the best! The service was so fast, I don't believed I had any bored moment. I would recommend this dealer anyday. They were prepared to get the... job done.