Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac

587 reviews

587 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Myrtle Beach Chevrolet Cadillac from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 14, 2019

Mr. Darrell was very nice and kind. He worked very hard and diligent to make sure that we got our car. One of the nicest and genuinely good person. Man... has a face for t.v. very great guy!

Darrell Gibson

Internet Sales & Leasing Professional

(5.0) 134 reviews

Bill Basile

SR. Closing Agent

(4.9) 130 reviews

February 13, 2019

I have been blessed to have purchased 14 new cars in my lifetime and I would have to say this was by far the best experience. I had no intention of buying... a new car, my car, a Cadillac SRX, was a great car and had nothing wrong with it. I loved how it drove until I drove the new Cadillac XT4 and what a sporty drive it is. I originally went to the Myrtle Beach Cadillac delaership to have my Cue replaced and from the time I walked into the service department to leaving with my new car 1 week later, I was treated with such awesome above and beyond communication,respect and professionalism. The service person Samantha communicated with me throughout my wait time. She checked with me to see if I needed anything throughout my wait time. I started talking with a sales person Brad and the whole experience with him was that, he cared about me and what was best for me. I never felt pressured. I chose to trade my car on my time and knew it's what I wanted. So I will always buy my cars from Myrtle Beach Cadillac and wil recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Myrtle Beach Cadillac, I love my new Cadillac XT4, and the experience buying it!!!

Brad Thurman

(4.9) 24 reviews

February 11, 2019

This is the second car that I have purchased at Myrtle Beach Chevrolet-Caddilac. It was a great experience. The salesman, Steve Ryan, was spot on. He assisted... in every way he could to get me in the car I wanted (the XT5). The finance guy, William Basile, got me a payment I could afford. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Myrtle Beach Chevrolet. We sincerely value your b...usiness and look forward to your next visit! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Bill Basile

SR. Closing Agent

(4.9) 130 reviews

Steve Ryan

(5.0) 25 reviews

February 11, 2019

Took advantage of the lease pull ahead offer from Cadillac and Charles Crawford got me into my new XT4 . He was very professional and seemed to actually... enjoy his job.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Myrtle Beach Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon! Thank y...ou so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Charles Crawford

(4.9) 28 reviews

February 11, 2019

Our salesman was a young man named Ryan. We test drove numerous vehicles to find the comfort we were looking for. Some of the test drives Ryan rode with... us and others we were alone. Very non pressure and knowledgeable about the vehicles. The trade in process was smooth and relaxed. The finance portion of the transaction was quick and efficient. Overall very pleased with the experience.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit...! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

February 9, 2019

Great experience! Highly recommend. Very knowledgeable and not pushy. Everyone was very friendly. We will recommend this dealerships to our family and... friends. Hope we have bought a good vehicle!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We are happy to assist you with any future needs. Have a great day!

Fernando Flores

(4.9) 49 reviews

Mike Heims

(4.8) 34 reviews

February 8, 2019

Ryan was the best! No pressure & fun! I would definitely work with him again & refer my friends & family to him! Louie the owner also made sure I was... happy too! Tony in financial was easy to work with and made the process fast & easy too! All in All a wonderful experience! Mary Ellen Stadelmann

We are happy to see that you were provided with excellent service. We look forward to assisting you with future needs. Have a great day!

February 4, 2019

Quick efficient courteous team. Charles Crawford was easy to communicate with and very professional. Charles Crawford was extremely helpful and a very... pleasant gentleman. Tony was efficient and courteous as well.

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Myrtle Beach Chevrolet. Thank you for your kind words and this ...wonderful review! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Charles Crawford

(4.9) 28 reviews

February 4, 2019

I stopped at this dealership around a week previously to look at the same automobile I purchased. The salesman was pleasant enough..what bothered me is... that he basically stalked me from the time I pulled into the parking lot right up to the front door. I had no choice but to talk with him first. This is the reason as to not giving a 5 star rating. Our second salesman ,Ryan, was great to work with. As was Tony Madden, the finance guy. Over all, it was a good experience, considering what I've been through previously throughout the years. We are satisfied with the price and the work that was done before we purchased it.

Hello, and thank you for the positive rating! We will take your comments into consideration for future improvements. If you have any questions or conc...erns, please feel free to reach out to us directly. We hope to see you again soon!

February 3, 2019

My wife and I are downsizing and my situation presented challenges for Paul Rodriquez and my sales rep Brad Thurman. We stayed in contact and in the end... they came up with a solution to take in trade my two vehicles for one beautiful Equinox. I can't say enough about the staff's honesty, encouragement, professionalism and appearance. A quality dealership from the get go. Don't buy until you give them a try and ask for Brad when get there. They can surely solve your automobile needs with honesty and enjoyment.

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We're glad to know that your experience was positive. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist yo...u with. Hope to see you next time!

Brad Thurman