3.7
  • Not a Happy Customer

I have been a customer since 2007 & this is the 3rd car that I have purchased from them. I have paid off EVERY CAR I've gotten from them. This last time I had an AWFUL experience. I have been called out of my name, I have been called on my job for dumb things such as. The signature on my money order to my insurance information not being received but it had been lost. I am not allowed to pay my car note on the inside. I have to drop it off in the drop box. I have no problem with that EXCEPT I never get receipts of my payment. When I called to request a receipt. They refused to give me any. I called to verify my pay off amount and I was informed that the Owner Scott raised the amount. I asked to speak to him to find out why. He stated that he doesn't feel like talking to me and instructed his office manager to hang up in my face. The finance manager told me to bring the car back and drop it off. I owe $54.16 on this car and they raised my pay off amount to $106.16 just because they felt like it. After this I will never go back. 3 cars from them is all I can take.

• great exenlent facilities to finance , good servic

exelente to finance if you have repos and bad credit , great custumer service

exelente to finance if you have repos and bad credit , great custumer service

• great service

Very happy with my deal it was so easy I would recommend everybody check them out ask for jose de la rosa

• GREAT SERVICE

THIS IS THE SECOND CAR FROM THEM AND I LOVE THEM I RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO BUY A CAR FROM THEM.