Wade Ford

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

Service maintenance

Hello, this was my first time visiting this facility. Joey was very attentive and explain the letter I had receive from Ford.

Dealer response

Jerri Henley, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! I'm happy we were able to make your first experience such a positive one. At Wade Ford we truly strive for 100% customer satisfaction every time all the time. We look forward to servicing you on your next visit with us. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience moving forward. Our team is truly dedicated to the customers we serve. If you have any questions while you're here, just ask to speak with Carol Neumann our Customer Care Manager. Safe travels!

Buying

I loved working with Aubrea! He took time to answer all of my questions and followed up on my calls. He is very personable and makes you feel comfortable. I would purchase here again!

Dealer response

Angie, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

AAnther Great Service experience

I purchased from Ford Edge in 2015 from Wade Ford. Even though I moved and now live more than 40 miles away and there are closer dealership, I still choose Wade Ford to get my car serviced. There technicians always are courteous and I have one the best service advisors Mr. Sparkman. I can get my service done and my car is always ready when promised. I also had a wonderful buying experience form this dealership

Dealer response

Hello, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Wade Ford

Wade Ford always does a superior job and they just keep making improvements to an already excellent product.

Dealer response

Lesley, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Oil Change

Satisfied with the service. The service agent was extremely helpful (Gerald). He delivered service as promised. Thank you.

Dealer response

Sandra, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

corpsvid75@gmail.com

Agent was professional, repairs were of excellent quality and done ahead of schedule. Not much more I could ask for.

Dealer response

Christopher, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

2.5

xmelliott@yahoo.com

It could have been better and in the past it has been better

webaileyjr@msn.com

Have purchased three vehicles from Wade Ford and recommended/accompanied a friend to Wade Ford to purchase their vehicle. Was treated professionally, courteously and with respect each time. What is more, their service department has proven to be trustworthy and proficient in serving their customers.

Dealer response

William, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

1.0

Dont Buy

Teddy Brown 1 review just now-Edit So where to start.I bought a Used F150 and was told clean Car Fax, its a good truck, traded in from the second dealer and that their shop had gone through it and serviced it and checked everything and it was ready to go. Well, close to the end of my 2 hour drive home, I was informed by the local Sheriffs office that I was not so ready to go. He informed me that I had numerous bulbs out on the truck including a headlight bulb. Really, I just bought this truck and it was supposed to have been checked out by their shop. So he let me go with a warning since I had just purchased it. I got home and called the dealer to advise them and the sales manger actually handled the situation very professionally. Told me to replace the bulbs and send them the bill. Well I was ok with that, changed $65 worth of bulbs but lost the receipt. Oh well, my mess up. So the very next week the check engine light came on and the trouble code P0420 “Catalyst System Efficiency Below Threshold and also P0430 code, ECU detects below threshold performance from the catalytic converter. So I checked the converters just fir anything visual and they look fairly new so I cleared the codes to see if they came back on. The following week, Check engine light cam back on. This time PO306, engine control module detected a misfire on cylinder number 6 of the engine. So I went and replaced the spark plugs thing that it was probably due anyway no biggie. Cleared the light again. During this same week, week 3 of owning, I find the sunroof is leaking A LOT! Figured that out after a couple of days with buckets in the seats and floor. Well even after changing the plugs, which seemed to help at first, I still have a prominent skip under load. Has not set off the check engine light but probably in due time. So finally saying Ive had about enough with all the little things I've had to deal with this truck, I decided to cut my loses and get rid of it. Went to trade it in and the New dealer informs me that I did not have a clean Car Fax and that the truck had been wrecked twice with moderate damage. With that being said, its no where near what payoff would be and I'm stuck having to eat it! Shorter version of this story. I was lied to about the truck being looked at and ready to go by their shop and I was lied to about the truck having a clean Car Fax. Watch out !!

Dealer response

Teddy, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. It is never our intent to mislead our customers. You could've gone anywhere, but chose to come to Wade Ford. We value and appreciate that. We desire for every customer we have to leave completely satisfied. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution. You can expect to be contacted by our Customer Care Manager Phil Caffey soon. If you would like to reach out proactively to expedite the resolution process please call Phil at (770) 436-1200 ext. 1025. We look forward to speaking with you soon Teddy

Very Satisfied!

Jerald was amazing! I had a recall on my airbags. I came in for the service and he was so helpful that I asked for his help with another small issue with my keys. Because of it, he found out that mutt battery was dying, which my husband had suspected. So I got my new battery and key that day. Then I came back about a week later so I could replace my key fob. Jerald was so kind and helpful from the first phone call to both of my visits that not only will I start using Wade Ford for any issues, I'll always ask for Jerald!

Dealer response

Jessica, thanks for leaving such a great review, high star rating, and highlighting one of our valued team members. We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great service experience with Jerald. At Wade Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!