Wade Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

1.0

Nine Days And Counting -- No Callback From Service

Waiting nine days now for a callback about my car in Wade's service department. I call on a near-daily basis trying to learn something about the status of my car.

Dealer response

HP, thanks for taking the time to bring your recent experience with us to our attention. It's discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a 5 star experience here at Wade Ford. We value your time and business. That being said, nine days without an update is unacceptable. You deserve better from us, and that's exactly what you're going to get. Our team here has been working to update our processes to better meet our customer service standards and become a better company for you. That being said, the employee who was previously handling your account is no longer with us. We'll ensure you're taken care of and notified every step of the way moving forward. By now a team member, such as Phil Caffey (Customer Care Manager), should have reached out to you. Just in case, I'll make sure we follow up with you ASAP. If you'd like to reach out before hand, please give us a call at (770) 436-1200 ext. 1025 and we will do our best to make this better.

4.5

Nice expérience overall.

Lately just did the maintenance and guarantee repair. Work was done in a timely fashion and warranty was applied.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving a good review and recommendation, Alain. We're happy we could make your experience a positive one. It is our mission to consistently deliver excellent customer service. If you would be interested in contacting our customer care manager Phil Caffey, we'd love to learn about the changes that we can implement to serve you at a perfect 5 star level. At Wade Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Take care!

2.0

Initial Car Service

I bought a Ford Escape in late 2017...In fact I bought 2..I tried to set up our initial service using the online scheduling for the vehicle...The website for scheduling service would not work...BTW I tried multiple times..During the process I was asked if I needed assistance via online chat....I initiated the chat and was told that someone would contact me to schedule an appointment...No one ever called. 30 days later I tried again to schedule an appt via the website...Again it did not work...This time a called the service number directly...I was transferred to a service advisor and went right to voicemail. Later in the day I received a call back and was able to schedule an appt. Dropping of the car is a nightmare. The facility is too crowded with cars, there is no place to park and trying to navigate through the lot is just crazy..All that was needed was an oil change...I dropped the car off at 9am..After not hearing anything by 4pm I called to check on status...Again I went right to voicemail....I was called back within 30 minutes and told the car was ready...7 1/2 hours for an oil change??? Once I got to the service center I waited 20 minutes at the window to pick up my car...Long frustrating day to get an oil change..

Dealer response

Wow! Kim, we're extremely sorry and disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers truly mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the level of service you deserve. Simply put, this is unacceptable. Thank you for bringing all of this to our attention. We are troubleshooting to ensure our scheduling tool is working to avoid this issue in the future. We are also in the process of implementing new policies to drastically improving our customer communication. Additionally, we are working with the city to resolve our lot and parking issue. I mention all this to say, we are working diligently to be a better company for you. Our Customer Care Manager, Phil Caffey, will be reaching out to you soon to see how we can remedy this situation. We value you as a customer and appreciate your time, attention, and business. If you would like to reach out proactively contact Phil at (770) 436-1200 ext. 1025.

1.0

Sorry excuse for car sales. Scam artists

An update from purchase of used car for college age daughter. Oil changes kept up to date. Bought August 2018 car no longer in service due to faulty motor among other things. Including before purchase and time of this incident, September 2018 I have gone to wade ford on 4 occasions with no help from them only an attempt to sell their overpriced service department without addressing our concerns. Watch for bait and switch tactics. Called service manager because he saw the response to our post. Offered no help only to say he wished the car was here and not in Valdosta sitting idle in a parking lot. Left his bomber for me to call which I did to no avail. This operation on used cars IS A SHAM. If they will do this to a veteran and a young college girl then they will do it to you. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer response

James, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you. Our Customer Service Manager at (770) 436-1200

"Best Service Advisor" at Wade Ford

I always receive great service on my vehicle, when I call my service advisor, Jerald Sparkman. He always welcomes me with a smile. And he's prompt in returning my calls when I need to schedule an appointment to bring my car in for service/repair. I believe he put forth great efforts in keeping his customers 100% satisfied with the service. Thank you Jerald for all you do to keep your customers happy with service.

Dealer response

Hello Edgar and Veronica, thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

My First Service on my New Flex

I went to Jerald Sparkman and he said I was assigned to another service writer. He went looking for him and he wasn't available so Jerald took over my service work. It was a good service in every aspect.

Dealer response

Audrey, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We hope you continue to choose Wade Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Wade ford

I had a great experience thanks Wade Ford i will go back in the future and I will also tell people's about wade ford

Dealer response

Hello Richard, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Repair

Very good ... I will recommend this facility to friends

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Recent Service visit

Quick and very responsive to my needs and concerns. Did what they said they would do very well.

Dealer response

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Wade Ford Inc for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance.

1.5

Slow and expensive

I booked an appointment 6 months ahead of time for an oil change and turn signal bulb replacement. The oil change and bulb replacement took 2 1/2 hours and it cost $60.00 to replace my turn signal bulb.

Dealer response

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Wade Ford Inc. Please give us a call at (770) 436-1200 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.