Wade Ford

Friday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Oil change

I arrived 20 minutes late and they still got me in. I had a long wait; but they did get me in.

Dealer response

Patricia, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Doris

My service advisor, Rick Cothran, was very informative and pleasant. The workmanship was very good. I have the feeling I can call on them for any of my car problems and know they will do a good job.

Dealer response

Doris, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! At Wade Ford Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

2.0

2015 Ford Explorer

Repairs - I can't even give one star. I don't believe they did the work that that they claim they did. I have door issues they say they fixed, but they did not. I have an idling issue, and they tell me that it is normal. So I guess when my car kills while idling because the RPM's drop is normal. My service rep way good. But he did not do the work. The mechanics told them they did the work. But it was not done

Dealer response

Edward, thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Wade Ford Inc. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (770) 436-1200 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

jwill121@spelman.edu

As I stated above it was all around and overall great service

Dealer response

Johnie, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Equipment Manager Guy. F. Atkinson Construction

Great service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Anthony, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

David Damiani

Buying Process smooth and easy what I want. I would go back went I ready to buy other car.

Dealer response

David, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Wade Ford Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

2018 Ford Escape

My experience with Wade Ford was by far my best experience with buying a car. The staff was great and polite. My sales man Desmond was Fantastic thru and thru. They worked with my credit situation and I got a great trade in value on my old car. I would recommend Wade Ford to everyone u will not regret it at all. Thnx again Desmond!!! Thnx Wade Ford!!!

Dealer response

Alisha, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Experience with Wade Ford and Justin Streeter

We took our Ford Escape to Wade Ford in Smyrna for an unknown problem. Justin Streeter was the service representative that I approached to sign in. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. He listened attentively to my explanation of what we were experiencing with the vehicle. He asked questions to get further information and informed us of every step that was taken. I was very satisfied with his service, even though they were not able to fix the problem at that time. I will definitely return to Wade Ford for any further service needs.

chef1983

I was loosing air from my passenger rear tire. I took it in and they fouda nail in it. They plugged it and reset the TPSI as I requested. All is great again. Gerald Sparkman always takes care of me likeit was his car. Love it!

Dealer response

Craig, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

Service

My experience working with Kevin @Wadeford was great!! He saw that a bill, I never recived was taken care of. Thanks Kevin!!

Dealer response

Edwina, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again!