Wade Ford

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

Wade Ford Professionals

Very few places these days that offer top notch customer service like the professionals at Wade Ford!

Dealer response

Shawn, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Customer

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer response

Thanks, Chuck! We're so glad you had a positive experience with us! We hope you continue to choose Wade Ford Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Wade Ford

Fast professional excellent quality. The waiting area had a snackbar. The bathrooms were spotless

Dealer response

Susan, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Service repairs

excellent service. Eris Gantek is the best!!!! Truck was done on time

Dealer response

Deborah, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Great Service Advisor

As an owner of a 2013 Ford Focus, my experience with this car overall has been a nightmare. I bought the car brand new and only a couple months after that, I began to have issues with the transmission system. I?ve had my car serviced at multiple different Ford locations to ?fix? the issue, however the problem continued to resurface like clockwork. Though Ford knowingly dropped the ball with manufacturing the transmission system for my car model and year in particular, they refused to take accountability for this monstrosity. Long story short, after being BLATANTLY brushed off for years by countless representatives of the company (service and corporate included); I came across Kevin Sylvester at Wade Ford. Let me just tell you, he was a God send! From our initial encounter, Kevin could tell I was visibly upset, frustrated and fed up with being run in circles in reference to my car and immediately took charge! He was very honest and transparent about my situation, what he was willing to do to try and help me and made it clear that customer satisfaction and providing me with great service was his top priority. After weeks of daily phone calls and follow ups, Kevin was ACTUALLY able to assist me with my grueling ordeal and help me get my car fixed with my best interest still as the top priority! Words can?t express how grateful I am for his service; he was truly a blessing. THANK YOU AGAIN KEVIN for being the only one to actually care about my needs!

Dealer response

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

3.5

New F-150

Had to wait too long for financing. Sam was very helpful finding the truck. And following up on the sale.

Grea Service

The People at Wade Ford were Awesome! They treated Me like Family. Kind and Considerate. Top Notch Quality. Jerald Sparkman is a Great asset to Wade Ford. I couldn't be Happier with Their Service.

I love these guys

I came in to get my key repaired and reprogrammed! The service was quick and efficient! The customer service from chip and Keisha was amazing!

Dealer response

Marquita, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Good service

It was great! I was able to go and get my car serviced with no issues. The employees were very accommodating. They got me back on the road in no time. No complaints.

Dealer response

Prentis, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Eric, Service Dept

Eric, Service Dept. Courteous, efficient. Seemed to go above the ordinary. Even tho shop very busy he gave the impression that we were the most important customer to him. We are 85 years old and appreciated his patience