Sales hours: 9:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

Wade Ford

As always, very pleased with Wade Ford and all their personnel. My Service Writer was very polite, professional, and reflects the image Wade Ford wants

Chip Ferris. Wade Ford

Chip Ferris was Polite and provided Quick , efficient, Honest and reasonably priced service on my wife?s Ford Escape.

Dealer response

Eugene, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Wade Ford Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

OIL CHANGE

DID A GREAT JOB IN A TIMELY MANNER AT A REASONABLE PRICE. ALSO VERY NICE AND CLEAN WAITIING AREA.

Excellent Experience

I called Jerald Sparkman at the last minute because I totally forgot to call him in advance to make an appointment. Even with the last minute service request, Jerald was so understanding, kind and assured me that he would take good care of my vehicle. I was so pleased with his attitude and effort that I brought my second vehicle to him for service in the same week! My Mustang was serviced on Monday and my Explorer was serviced on Wednesday. I couldn't be happier with Jerald as my service adviser. He let's me know additional service items to take care of without being pushy and he is extremely pleasant to work with. I don't dread taking my vehicles to be serviced like I use to in the past. I feel like Jerald looks out for my best interest and that's extremely important to me as a female that has absolutely no clue about automobiles.

1.0

Unsatisfactory

Yesterday my wife sent a request through our bank a car buying request. Last night at 8:12pm on a Sunday night she received a call from a Wade Ferguson asking if he could assist her in buying a car. This is UNSAT! No one should be bothered on a Sunday night about buying a car! This is totally inconsiderate if you ask me! You lost a possible customer!

Dealer response

Daniel, we are saddened to hear you had a negative experience with our dealership. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your situation to try and regain your confidence back in our dealership. Please give us a call at (770) 436-1200 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Wade Ford

Wade Ford is friendly professional service department that is truly interested in customer satisfaction, they are always ready willing and able to provide the highest quality of service.

Wade ford- car maintenance

Service advisor Gerald was very professional. Excellent service

Owner

Gerald handled my car with care and made sure he kept me updated when my part arrived as well as put me in a rental. I wish everyone had great cs skills like him

a great friendly dealership

creed panel is a great sales person.. he answered all my question and made it a pleasure to buy a car. Would buy a car again

Dealer response

Corey, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

4.5

Great Customer Service

Mr.Creed was awesome and efficient in finding an up to date model car with low miles,that match not only my style-but my pockets.I never felt overwhelmed with the process or felt pushed to make an uncomfortable decision.My old car which I had for 10 plus year was put to rest.I waited a month before purchasing a car...shopping around.I am GLAD that I did - soo don't waste time shopping around..just go to Wade Ford in Smyrna.ASK for Creed..the car lot has a variety of cars!