Wade Ford

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

used car

I have a valid drivers license, and they knew that but because I did not have a hard copy they can not sell me the car. I have to go to the DMV first and then go pick up my car

nice place to get your truck serviced

Really like the extra in shop pastry shop they have there excellent cooks there too. Best kept secret in Smyrna

Dealer response

We really appreciate your positive feedback! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Wade Ford Service

Staff extremely friendly and informative, great place to wait while my car was serviced. I was able to continue to work even though I was out of the office. Excellent

Purchase and after sales support

I had a great experience purchasing a ne Expedition from Wade Ford. The buying process is very easy and the Sales team was courteous and accommodating of my schedule. They also had great after sales service to fix a few minor issues found after taking ownership of the vehicle (it was a demonstration model with 6,000 miles).

Wade Ford Inc.

They have a large selection of cars. trucks and SUVs. We found the exact SUV we wanted. Their sales process was very good and painless. The facility is very clean and nice. However, what stands out is their repair service. Our tech Eric Gantek is amazing and keeps our vehicle in excellent condition. Both in and out of warranty they do a fine job.

Dealer response

James, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We are glad you found our selection to be satisfactory! Our team hopes to be of service to you again! Take care and safe travels!

Car service at Wade Ford

Went to get a side view mirror replaced with the body shop and also replace the light bulb for the front left. The service is always great and I also got a discount. A nice group of guys who will help you with car issues

Wade Ford

As usual, I received prompt complete service. I took my Escape in for a new battery and was in and out in less than an hour..

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! We're happy to hear that your experiences with us have consistently been great! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

F-150 King Ranch 2015 service at Wade Ford

I really like this dealership. I purchased the truck from another dealer. This dealership has a cafe'. I make the appt soft service usually around 8-9am. I take it, get breakfast, (eggs, bacon, grits, OJ and Bisquit) do emails and about an hour later, truck is ready. I had a nice breakfast got work done and truck is good for another 10k miles.

Jerald Sparkman - Service Advisor

Jerald Sparkman is very professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Edgar, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to Jerald's outstanding customer service! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.5

The 5 hour Oil Change

10:30am appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. truck wasn't ready until 4pm. I understand being backed up but there was no communication about the delay. I had to initiate the communication. Finally, got my truck back, which i'm pretty proud of...and I find grease in my interior and on the exterior of my truck....disappointment all the way around

Dealer response

John, we deeply regret to hear you did not have a positive experience with us. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (770) 436-1200 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.