Wade Ford

Friday 7:00am–7:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(770) 436-1200 (770) 436-1200

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Car Service

Excellent customer service and quality work. The service department kept me up to date and answered all my questions

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience with our service department! We hope to be of service to you again down the road. Take care!

Wade Ford, Smyrna, GA F-150 service

Chip Ferris / 5470*W* Handled all of my requirements a professional miner serviced my F150 timely solved all of my maintenance , scheduled and serviced all of my needs. Your services should be commended. Thank you. Robert Sheldon

2.0

Worst Service Department Ever

We've bought 8 cars from Wade Ford since 2002. But because their service department is so consistently poor, for the last 8 years we have been driving 70 miles from home to Ronnie Thompson Ford in Ellijay, Georgia because Ronnie Thompson Ford delivers outstanding service each and every time. So, from now on, our sales business will go to Ronnie Thompson who can deliver excellent customer service AFTER the sale as well!

Dealer response

John, we're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. Please give us a call at (770) 436-1200 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care.

Wade ford

Love wade Ford, everyone is Always friendly and pleasant. I usually Get an early morning appointment for service and eat a breakfast panini while I wait. They have a wonderful cafe and Lounge while you wait. Chip is great and I never Have to wait excessively.

Dealer response

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

1.0

My truck

Wonderful as always....................................................................................................................................

Dealer response

Dennis, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (770) 436-1200 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

Great services

Great service love bringing my car here. Hoping to buy my next car from Wade Ford

Dealer response

Neka, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Ford escape

Our service advisor Rick is awesome. Been going for service since bought my 2004 escape.

Awesome service department

The people here are so friendly. From the phone receptionist to the service manager. I look forward to my maintenance visits to Wade Ford

Quick and easy

Great working with Aubrea and the team at Wade Ford.

Routine Service

Took my 2015 Escape in for routine oil change, etc. service. Completion was on time and Eric, Service Writer, was very friendly and made sure the work was completed correctly. I will go back.

Dealer response

Ron, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.