Championship Motors

3.5 out of 5 (3.5) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• January 29, 2017

I had a great experience buying from Championship motors. They were very quick to reply to all of my emails. Although I already settled on the vehicle... I was going to look at (Lexus ES330), they had many cars to chose from. When we arrived we were greeted very professionally and courteously. We were shown the car, handed the keys, and then left alone to inspect the vehicle without being rushed or hassled. Atticus, who did the financing, was professional and efficient with securing financing through my credit union. My only complaint about the dealership would be their parking situation. It's EXTREMELY limited, so get there early if you hope to find a spot.

April 23, 2017

I am a mother of 6 with less than good credit I was interested in a family vehicle since mine was recently stolen and totalled, I received a call they... were gonna check into a few things and call me back, well they must've lost my number since I haven't heard back from them. I just received my check for a payoff in my stolen vehicle so I had cash in hand and a signer but they never called back so I'll be looking somewhere else for a vehicle

June 16, 2014

Purchased used sports trac. First hard rain days later water came in like a water fall. Called and they repaired. Also it came with only one set of ke...ys and no key code. After waiting, went and got a second key and key code and was told the key code was free at any dealer, not so and Atticus said they would reimburse for the key. Haven't seen any money yet. Took it to our mechanic to check, because we are going on a trip and found cooling system, water pump and back brakes all needed repair. Don't let them fool you with a pretty detailed vehicle. Won't recommend or go back. We paid high end blue book because we were told it was it top shape.

March 10, 2014

Zach and Atticus were great. I would definitely reccommend them to anyone who asks. My overall experience was great. Very happy with the car, and the ...service was great too

January 7, 2014

.Still looking will go back now and then as they have nice cars and they are polite to deal with.

December 3, 2011

Dealer had great invetory, salespeople were prompt and truthful, enjoyed our experiance. Only issue, the altenator failed 2 days later. $750.00 fix. O...UCH! Hoped they would have cought that on final inspection!

Championship Motors