3.7
Average based on 7 reviews
  • Nice dealership

The owner was very nice Nick was awesome GREAT PERSONALITY! Adam was nice as well. Pleasure dealing with them. Nice car. Accomodating. Glad I went!

• Giantsfan

The staff was very friendly and make the car buying process easy. They got me a good interest rate on my car loan. I would buy another car from them.

• Not Pleased

Not thrilled with the poor attitude and the meger selection. I would recommend going to a larger firm that has a solid track record and stands by their product. You're taking a chance going to one of these small firms that offers damaged or rental cars bought at auction.

• Honda Pilot

I had a great experience buying a 2005 Honda Pilot. I was very pleased with the whole experience. Jay was straight forward, no pressure, and without hesitation, he took care of a few things the car needed prior to the sale. It was a very stress free process. I highly recommend them.

• GREAT DEALER!!!! WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!

Johnathan and Jay were everything car salesman should be, helpful, knowledgeable and not pushy. They were not breathing down my neck to pitch the sale but let the cars, test drives and price speak for themselves. The car I ended up buying I noticed had ever so slightly worn floor mats and tires. I did not even have to ask or haggle about these very slight flaws, as Johnathan immediately met my needs by replacing them both and more! Prices are great, quality of the cars is excellent, and professionalism couldn't be better. I will be entrusting my mothers next car to them as I couldn't recommend another place any more highly!!

• Never responded?!?

I used the Cars.com contact us form and never heard from anyone at the dealership. Never a phone call or an email.

• Great people! Great cars!

Wonderful experience! Totally trustworthy and not at all your regular used car lot! Great selection, good prices. Feels like you are buying from a good friend....Worth the trip to check out regardless of where you live.