• Gene Pankey Motor Company Does it again!

I brought a very close friend in to this dealership because my family has bought 2 cars from them in the past and love their polite, no stress, and professional experience. John Denny and Rod Platzer Helped my friend Austin S. not only find his new car, and took great care of us, but also had the car fully inspected, a paint spot touched up, and also fixed an issue with the vehicle, that they refused to let us drive the car from the lot until it was fixed! We really appreciate all of your time and effort finding the perfect car! We will MOST DEFINITELY be returning!!!! Thanks again guys!

• Super easy car buying experience!

I recently purchased an Expedition from Gene Pankey Motors. It was by far the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Everything that was promised to me was done on time and Craig and John were so helpful and polite. Would definitely recommend Gene Pankey to anyone looking to purchase a reliable used vehicle at a reasonable price.

• Repeat Customer

Having purchased three vehicles from Gene Pankey Motors over the past 20 years, I'm almost wishing my latest would give reason to trade it for another from there. Make and model selection are excellent, and salesmen John Devaux, Bill, & Craig can get you in a car you want. Manager Bob England and all the support staff help make the experience quite agreeable. Maintenance & servicing are simplified and more affordable through their referrals. I'll definitely go there, looking for another vehicle. Also, they brew some of the best coffee in South Tacoma.

• Great salesman.

The salesman was excellent . If he'd had a car I'd wanted he would have made a sale.

• car sale

Worse service price to much high I will neaver go again

Worse service price to much high I will neaver go again

Hello manvinder. At Gene Pankey Motor Co, we are highly dedicated in providing the best purchasing experience for our customers as we can possibly provide. This includes treating everyone with the utmost respect and conducting ourselves in an honest and professional manner. Please contact us immediately to explain your experience in greater detail. As you can see by our other reviews, your experience at Gene Pankey is highly unusual. So if your time with us was anything short of a good experience, it is our promise to you that we will do all that we can to make it a more pleasurable one. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to be speaking with you soon.

• Stress-Free

I have done business with Craig Wilson at Gene Pankey Motors several times and have always been impressed. I have recommended them often. This time when I was in the market, I had no desire to "shop around" I knew Gene Pankey Motors would be stress free and a great deal.

• Great Customer Service

Always enjoyed working with Craig Wilson, knowing we can count on his integrity and great customer service.

• Great Experience!!

Great Experience, easiest time I've had getting a car so far! Thanks Troy Anderson!

• Credit Builder!!

I was sent here because my friend Richard had bought a car from here. Thankful because not only did I get a car but it is also a chance to build my credit. Thank you Craig Wilson.

• Great Experience

It was an amazing experience and Troy really great.

It was an amazing experience and Troy really great.