• Purchase of New Car from Stone Mountain Toyota

I visited Stone Mountain Toyota (from whom I have purchased several cars) to look into upgrading from a Camry LE to a Camry XLE. The Salesperson and all others involved were very pleasant and personable. They worked with me to get what I wanted. I have also used their Service Department in the past for my other Toyota vehicles and I can honestly say they have always been great. Understanding that the first 20 years of car ownership I absolutely refused to let any dealership service my car due to lack of confidence, this compliment of their service department is one of the highest order!!

• Car Services

I made an appointment and took my car to the Stone Mountain Toyota Dealership for services. The staff was wonderful, and they got me in and out within 45 minutes. I love it!

• Car Service

Excellent customer service, Christopher Terrell made my time a very good one

Excellent customer service, Christopher Terrell made my time a very good one

• THEY TREAT ME LIKE FAMILY

This is the FOURTH car I have bought from Beverly Morgan at Stone Mountain Toyota (2 new, 2 used). My needs are always listened to and met. I do shop around, so I go in with the information I need. And they always do better for me than their competitors, and make sure that they retain my business and my good will. When I am in the market for another vehicle, Beverly Morgan, her managers and her team-mates are my go-to people.

• Mixed bag

Was serviced super quickly, but over the past few days servicing, my car was leaking oil and I had NO oil in my engine (service included an oil change). Have to take it back to see if it's the filter or something else.

• Awesome Experience (as always)

The guys in the service center are A-1. They are always very courteous and give fantastic customer service.

• Service

Chris took the time to call and explain about repairs.

Chris took the time to call and explain about repairs.

• Stone Mountain Toyota Service

Excellent service on Tuesday with Christopher at the dealership, he was very helpful and professional. Thank you Chris.

• Car repair by Jim

It was great! Jim was extremely kind, helpful and trustworthy. He is my favorite person to bring my car to.

• Another exceptional experience! Thanks Jim

It was exceptional! Jim Major is the absolute best! He goes above and beyond to make sure the customer is well taken care of. I love the fact that he calls to make us aware of any additional things that may need done. He updates us constantly on the progress. And we never wait long. I came early and it was no problem. Jim major is definitely a valued asset to the Toyota family. Thankyou for all that you do. Please continue