New 866-455-9626 Dealer Website
Used 888-410-8622 Email Dealer
Service 888-306-0827

• Purchase of New Car from Stone Mountain Toyota

I visited Stone Mountain Toyota (from whom I have purchased several cars) to look into upgrading from a Camry LE to a Camry XLE. The Salesperson and all others involved were very pleasant and personable. They worked with me to get what I wanted. I have also used their Service Department in the past for my other Toyota vehicles and I can honestly say they have always been great. Understanding that the first 20 years of car ownership I absolutely refused to let any dealership service my car due to lack of confidence, this compliment of their service department is one of the highest order!!

• Stone Mountain Toyota

John is the best Customer Service guy ever. The service was really good and I didn't have a long wait which is always "Great".

Denise, we are thrilled to read of your exceptional experience with John. We know we are lucky to have him on our team. We are delighted your service went quickly and was overall enjoyable. We look forward to working with you again.

• avalon

MAP is excellent service advisor!! Explained repairs clearly and showed me actual parts of damage. Will indeed ask for him next time!!

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to tell us about the exceptional experience with Map. We are thrilled he made your service visit wonderful. We look forward to working with you again and we will let Map know you plan on coming back to him.

• Recall Repairs

Everything was great. I had to take my vehicle in for a recall and everything went great. My vehicle was repaired and we were out in the time we were told it would take.

Charles, thank you for the review. We are happy to have you safely back on the road after your recall repair. We look forward to working with you again.

• Orlando B

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy our team met your highest standards. We wish you many miles of memories in your Highlander.

I was really pleased with the entire buying process. Colin Sherrer, Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable about the product I selected and really knows how to deal with customers. He was very helpful and someone I would not hesitate to recommend to my friend. Thanks Colin for your professional and courteous assistance during the start to finish on the buying process at Stone Mountain Toyota.

• Ms...

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read our team met your highest standards. We look forward to working with you again!

Excellent by all accounts. Mr. Simms, Mr. Crane and Mr. Terrell were more than attentive, making sure everything within the process went smoothly. Couldn't ask for better service or customer service. I got there rather late and didn't get to have my cup of coffee, so I do plan to go back and have a cup of coffee with them.

• Very good

Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The experience was great.

Thank you, Wanda, for the praise of our team. We look forward to working with you again.

Friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The experience was great.

• ? ? ?

Took RAV4 in to check increasing loudness of buzzer when key is left in ignition, there is no way to adjust loudness, also had them check a whine in engine when cold, they said that was ok. Service dept. was very respectful of my questions!

Larry, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review about our service team. We know how lucky we are to have the team we do. They truly make our store run smoothly and function at top standards. We will pass your praise along to them. We look forward to working with you again.

• Stone Mountian Toyota

If you go to Stone Mountian ask for service manager Brad. He listens to you and keeps you informed of the process every step of the way.

Charles, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read Brad met your highest standards during your service visit.

• Camry Owner

Excellent service provided. Customer service agent Tim was really helpful and kind

Yoyo, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read Tim met your highest standards.