Autometrics Quality Used Cars

1.0
  • Whooo

I found a car that I was serious about looking at to buy. I called to maybe make appointment, see if available and want to check out. Someone answered the phone and the line was distorted and fumbled around a little, and said "Paul's phone" or something. I answered, um... hello? Had no idea who I was talking to but asked if I had the right number and said I wanted to come take a test drive in that car. He said okay, come before close at 6. Ended up having transportation issues and getting too late that day. I called again just to say I couldn't make it and I'll be back tomorrow, but the phone was answered the same way and I still had to be the one who says, hello? Next day, I could not go again and still no phone call to initiate any sale or service.

• Great customer service - good guys!

Reasonably priced truck, running well after a week.

Reasonably priced truck, running well after a week.

• Purchased Audi A8L and they made everything easy.

Everything worked out good, they were easy to deal with and I felt like I got a good deal and they were flexible with the pricing.

• Tried but no deal

They were accommodating in allowing an independent mechanic to test the car I was looking at--a good sign. In the end we couldn't make a deal but I would try them again for a different car.

• Excellent

Excellent from beginning to end! I flew up from LAX in order to buy the car. The ONLY thing is it did not come with an owner's manual and one month later I still have not received registration. Other than that, excellent!