Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Greeley

534 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Spradley Barr Ford Lincoln Greeley from DealerRater.com
  • Good service

Service was friendly, the shuttle driver was pleasant and polite, car maintenance was done in a reasonable length of time.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! Safe travels!

• Review

Couldn't ask for anything better, he did an excellent job and got me everything I needed!

Cammeron, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Spradley/Barr Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Pleasant experience!
    May 20, 2017

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

Found the perfect vehicle for us at this dealership. Our salesman, David Merems was very knowlegable and helpful in answering all of our questions. All with a big smile, even though we decided we were not interested in it at first. After a day or two, changed our minds and went back to talk with David again, still with his big smile. Another happy face was Chelsea in Finance and she was very helpful also.. No rush or pressure. It is just so pleasant to work with people like that and we left there feeling, if we ever need another vehicle, we would definitely go beck there.

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

We are happy to hear that you did not feel pressured when you visited our store! We know buying a vehicle is often a large financial decision that needs to be made wisely. Thank you for the kind review. We hope we can serve you again in the future!

• Awesome!!!
    May 19, 2017

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

Thank you Robert for the awesome review & for becoming one of our clients! We hope we can help you out again in the future.

I entered my info on line looking for a basic pickup. I got called back the next morning and told sales person about my situation. Dannie said come on in I will get you in a truck. He had to have fought for me cause he got me into one. Chelsea in finance was very thorough on all numbers and warranty info, she knows her stuff. All in all both were professional and patient on helping with your needs. Spradley Barr rocks!!!!

• New Tires

Travis was excellent as usual. Took care of everything I needed.

Travis was excellent as usual. Took care of everything I needed.

• Understanding and willingness to work with you
    May 9, 2017

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

We have now bought two vehicles from this dealership and we couldn't be happier with the experience we've received. The salesman, the financial office, have all been so wonderful. Chad Bates has been one of a kind salesman, he helped us find the PERFECT truck we wanted! And trust me we had a loooooong list of must-haves. Chad was wonderful with us, and never got impatient when we didn't like one and walked away, he tried again. We know we can be difficult and frustrating customers and he made sure to never let us feel that way, always understanding of our objections.

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

Andi, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our business! We hope to see you around for maintenance! We love referrals, we would be honored if you sent some our way - we will send you a check in return. Enjoy your truck! Great job Chad, keep it up!

• Great experience!
    May 8, 2017

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

Ford should be proud to have David Merems representing their product! He had the correct answer to all our questions! He is extremely knowledgeable! Our truck buying experience was smooth and hassle free with David. And alot of fun! Thanks for your hard work! Jon & Sherri

Spradley Barr Ford & Lincoln of Greeley

Thank you Jon & Sherri for the kind words, we are happy to hear you had a great buying experience. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your truck! Kudos David, we are glad to have you on our team.

• Great Experience!

Amazing service writer and speedy service made for an enjoyable experience.

Jeffery, thanks! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Amazing service writer and speedy service made for an enjoyable experience.

• Customer

Good service job; and Nathan took care of getting me in and out as quickly as possible and back on the road. No complaints.

• Oil change