New 877-438-1873 Dealer Website
Used 877-412-7881 Email Dealer
Service 877-438-8985

• Great Car Buying Experience

Orlando Masson was a great help when I came in to purchase a car. I had traveled three hours and arrived near closing time. Several of the staff stayed well after hours to assist me in completing the purchase Thank you I am enjoying the car.

• Great experience!

Loved working with them. Everyone was very helpful and the car is amazing

Loved working with them. Everyone was very helpful and the car is amazing

• Service

I have brought my car here multiple times for service and for the installation of an accessory. It took me 3 times of going back and arguing with them before they got it right. Also, my car was at the dealership overnight for over a week for some repairs and they did not give me a loaner!

• BMW OF PEORIA

We just bought a Bmw from Orlando all the process was smooth and fast, he is a really friendly person we recommnend him to any person.

• Great Experience

Even though the vehicle I was looking at sold Carl was able to find me a great replacement. Also bright the vehicle to me.

• BMW of Peoria

Thanks for your help on. My wife and daughter were happy, they said your group was kind and prompt. Thanks for the great experience. Brad

• Great Experience

I needed a car that would fit my budget and Carl found me that car. Will definitely look to this dealership in the future for my next car. Molly

• Excelent Buying Process

If you are looking for a new or used car at I will recommend to look for Orlando, he is a Client Advisor at this dealer, very professional, knowledge on the product, he makes so easy all the process with no rush.

• Best Buying Process

This is the second car that I bought from Orlando he brakes the experience of buying cars, no pressure, east to deal and a nice kind man. I would recommnend him to anyone.

• REALLY NICE EXPERIENCE

I bought a X3 from this dealer Orlando was the sales person you help me at the beginning we where only looking options between other brands he give us all the difference between the others that we are going to look after this X3, then two days after that he call us and he was professional the way to proceed at the end he help us with all the process, we decide for the BMW and he because we didn't feel any pressure for the sale he really want to help us getting another car, I would recommend any one him and this dealer.