BMW of Peoria

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 161 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 10, 2017

Orlando Masson was a great help when I came in to purchase a car. I had traveled three hours and arrived near closing time. Several of the staff staye...d well after hours to assist me in completing the purchase Thank you I am enjoying the car.

May 21, 2018

Alex G. did a great job explaining everything about the vehicle. He was very courteous which made us feel more comfortable. He didn’t pressure u...s into anything. He simply showed us all the good things that a BMW has to offer. I would recommend going to see Alex if you are interested in a BMW or any other car that you may be interested in.

April 21, 2018

BMW of Peoria gave us excellent service and we were very happy with our transactions. Carl Luthy was a joy to work with. We will definitely be retur...n customers!

April 11, 2018

Ken Reardon was great! He very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Sales manager Clinton and business manager Jim were super nice to deal with as wel...l. Buying a new car can be overwhelming but, they made the overall process incredibly painless and simple. They have a wonderful team!

April 10, 2018

Live several hundred miles away. Were given all needed information and photos, including a personal video of the advertised car before we traveled to... the dealership. We were warmly greeted on arrival and found the car to in as good a condition as we were told. Buying then was easy, except for a lot of what we consider unnecessary paperwork for a cash sale, although each form was well explained. Drove the car home and the salesperson, Neal Parod, followed up and provided additional information. Overall a wonderful experience!

March 29, 2018

It didn't matter that I was months out from purchasing, Alex took his time to answer all of my questions. He also provided me with information on the ...vehicle that I thought I would never see. The transparency is apparent with BMW of Peoria.

March 9, 2018

Really appreciated Ken Reardon’s sales approach. Knowledgeable, helpful, very responsive and patient with questions and information requests before v...isiting. Recommend going to Ken if you’re in the market for a BMw.

March 6, 2018

We haven't purchased yet but we know we will be purchasing a vehicle from Alex Goergen at BMW of Peoria. We like to do our homework and then make the... best possible decision on such a large purchase. No buyer's remorse that way. Alex was patient with us and took the time to find out what our wants and needs are in a new vehicle and we will recommend him to family and friends. He was professional and friendly.

February 23, 2018

Blake Hutter did a fantastic job working with me long distance to purchase a 2014 Porsche Boxster. I Searched the country to find the car and feature...s I wanted. His timing of calls and other communications were spot on. Woody and Jim were extremely helpful and openly friendly. Finally, I am totally satisfied with my purchase of a car, sight unseen, from a long distance away.

January 30, 2018

Was looking for a used BMW that was a great performance car. I was referred from the other Sam Leman used lot to come and ask for Carl. Even though I ...had to wait for the car for a recall repair, it was worth the wait, what a car. Robbie

BMW of Peoria