BMW of Peoria

206 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 5, 2019

good process,good vehicle,no hassle or sales pressure.knew vehicles.made sure i got what i wanted.the dealership was clean an modern.able to look around... at my pace

July 30, 2019

Ken Reardon was our salesmen. He was great. Didn’t mess around, got us a more than fair price. Also made sure our trade in was valued fairly. The tire... sensors triggered due to the car being parked for a while. He made sure it was an easy fix and immediately taken care of. Couldn’t be happier.

• January 10, 2017

Orlando Masson was a great help when I came in to purchase a car. I had traveled three hours and arrived near closing time. Several of the staff stayed... well after hours to assist me in completing the purchase Thank you I am enjoying the car.

July 23, 2019

Would definitely buy another car from them. They were very friendly and helpful. We were looking for a used car and they had a very good selection.

July 5, 2019

Ken Reardon was exceptional. I live 3 hours from BMW Peoria so I needed a lot of help before I would make the trip to buy. Every request by email or phone... was responded to quickly and thoroughly by Ken. This was very different from most dealers who often dragged their feet as though they really didn't want to sell me a car. Thanks.

July 1, 2019

Alex was great to work with. Originally I was only passively looking for a new vehicle so he provided me a few options to look at and was not pushy with... follow up. A few weeks later when my car got totaled, I sent Alex a quick text message and he was professional, prompt, and caring in his response and in ramping up my search. In addition, he never hesitated to flex his schedule to meet with me after I got out of my own job. Alex knew the nuances between vehicles, understood and could properly demonstrate how to use all of the technology, and never once made it feel like he was pushing anything.

June 30, 2019

Excellent experience. Felt comfortable and sales staff was upbeat and personable. Clear financing process. I assume the service will be just as good... as the rest of the experience.

June 28, 2019

Thanks for showing us around Jim! we didn't find what we were looking for but would reccomend Jim as your salesman for your next purchase! thanks!

June 20, 2019

I did not pursue buying a new car because it's not a need anymore at this time. However, John Rumley of BMW Peoria was very helpful and communication was... very good. If I'll need one in the future, I'd surely come to him again.

June 7, 2019

Searched entire country for an X5 equipped the way we wanted. BMW Peoria has one. The salesman, John R. And sales mgr Clinton, were extremely helpful and... responsive. We negotiated over the phone, drove down from Chicago to pickup the vehicle, and they are sending their “techie” to Chicago to go over all the features and settings with my wife who drives this vehicle. The leasing process was very straightforward. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They have buyers across the country so consider them as well as your local bmw dealer. You won’t be disappointed!