• Great Car Buying Experience

Orlando Masson was a great help when I came in to purchase a car. I had traveled three hours and arrived near closing time. Several of the staff stayed well after hours to assist me in completing the purchase Thank you I am enjoying the car.

• Great Experience!

My wife and I were very pleased with our buying experience! We found the car we were looking for, and made a purchase and trade in the most efficient and friendly manner we have ever experienced. Thanks, Carl! Highly recommended!

• Peoria BMW

My brother found the vehicle for me. Carl was very good at working with us. We have referred other people to the Sam Leman dealerships.

• Great experience!

Loved working with them. Everyone was very helpful and the car is amazing

Loved working with them. Everyone was very helpful and the car is amazing

• Service

I have brought my car here multiple times for service and for the installation of an accessory. It took me 3 times of going back and arguing with them before they got it right. Also, my car was at the dealership overnight for over a week for some repairs and they did not give me a loaner!

• BMW OF PEORIA

We just bought a Bmw from Orlando all the process was smooth and fast, he is a really friendly person we recommnend him to any person.

• Great Experience

Even though the vehicle I was looking at sold Carl was able to find me a great replacement. Also bright the vehicle to me.

• BMW of Peoria

Thanks for your help on. My wife and daughter were happy, they said your group was kind and prompt. Thanks for the great experience. Brad

• Great Experience

I needed a car that would fit my budget and Carl found me that car. Will definitely look to this dealership in the future for my next car. Molly

• Excelent Buying Process

If you are looking for a new or used car at I will recommend to look for Orlando, he is a Client Advisor at this dealer, very professional, knowledge on the product, he makes so easy all the process with no rush.