Rick Hendrick Buick GMC

184 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2019

He?s amazing! Found the perfect car for me!! I was really picky and he was patient with me the entire time!!!

Hi Shanna Crider! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Rick Hendrick Buick G...MC

July 12, 2019

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle and Luis made the experience go so smoothly. I never felt pressured to purchase and was well informed about... my purchase. Was a much easier purchasing experience than expected.

Hi Josh Fair! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

• March 9, 2019

Luis Gutierrez was FANTASTIC! He was so knowledgeable and truly made the buying process tolerable. (Who truly likes buying a car?) The finance team worked... really hard to make sure that we walked away happy!

Paul Cash, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Buick GMC. Please let u...s know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

July 11, 2019

Excellent experience. The buying process was relatively simple and straight forward. I have had a minor service issue which was addressed quickly.

Carl David Bockman, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Rick Hendrick Buick GMC. Fee...l free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

June 27, 2019

I service completed on my Buick Regal at Rick Hendrick Buick and I was very pleased with the service. They are very courteous and professional. They... listened to my concerns and addressed them accordingly.

Estella L Love, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes..., Rick Hendrick Buick GMC

June 25, 2019

My experience buying my vehicle was good I definitely would recommend to anyone.

Jose Geronimo, we are glad we could help! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the... time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

June 17, 2019

They'll always try to accommodate you're busy schedule and will try all avenues to get you in the car you need within the budget you give them, great floor... salespeople and managers.

Hi Juan Jose Crisantos, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Rick Hendrick Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectations...! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 10, 2019

I am super excited about having my new car. No one wants to fill out paper work, have credit pulled, or even put down money. But everyone wants a new car... right.... Well Lauren made my experience beyond amazing. He was fast, fun, and friendly. He let me know everything I needed, the time frame documents would be processed, in addition to walking me step by step with everything. Hands down he was awesome. #KEEPUPTHEGOODWORKLAUREN

Marqwesha Davis, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found ...this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

June 7, 2019

Tavien and Rod were great they made the process so easy, no hassle. We met a number I was pleased and they were pleased. Both parties were happy. I am... loving my Ford.

D Gibson, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and lo...ok forward to seeing you again soon!

June 3, 2019

Wonderful experience. Will use them again for any future service

Dana Atchinaon, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Rick Hendrick Buick GMC! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes,... Rick Hendrick Buick GMC