• Very Friendly

Everyone at Cutter was friendly and helpful. The went out of their way to make our time there as comfortable as possible.

• Mazda CX-5

Amar was the most amazing sales person I have been with. Runnin around his work area and trying so hard to find a car in my budget. I've been to 6 different dealerships and none of them was close to as great as Amar's service. Thank you for putting a smile on my face!

• Mazda 3

I had a great experience buying my first Mazda from Cutter Mazda Honolulu. The Sales staff were friendly and professional. My Sales person Kyllie was very helpful in showing me all the new and cool features that my old car did not have. Thank you so much Kyllie for doing an awesome job!

• the best!

Big shout out to Amar!!! Also big thank you to Kaleo & Troy.... and Austin did great for his first day! Mahalo!

• Good experience

Amar is a good dude, very helpful and knowledgeable.

Amar is a good dude, very helpful and knowledgeable.

• Awesome!!

The staff at Cutter Mazda was nothing short of amazing. They were all so helpful especially our sales guy Amar. He was very friendly and personable, you can tell he loves his job.

• Awesome!!

• What a great team at Cuter Mazda.

Matt, the internet sales representative, was extremely helpful in setting up the transaction. He coordinated our pickup at the airport by Amar Short who handled the actual transaction. Everyone at Cutter Mazda was friendly and accommodating. Amar, an exceptionally personable and delightful individual, was very patient and answered all the questions. He picked us up at the airport and took us back when it was time leave. Kudos to Cuter Mazda, particularly my new friend Amar Short.

• Very Comfortable

Kyllie ran out to greet me when I drove in. I told her I was interested in the CX-3, and she showed me the car and had me test drive it. She was very personable and informative. I was going out of town so I told her I wasn't going to do any transactions that day but would return after my trip. She kept in touch by email and answered all of my questions. When I returned from my trip, we set up an appointment and she made sure the car I wanted was ready to go for a test a drive when I arrived. She was wonderful throughout the process, as was everyone. I really enjoyed working with the staff there, and will definitely recommend Cutter Mazda to all of my friends!

• Mazda CX-5 purchase

Amar and Kaleo did an excellent job, the whole crew there was very courteous and professional... Thanks guys