Cutter Buick GMC Mazda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 13, 2016

Best customer service that have seen on island been to every Chevy and GMC dealer and went with cutter Gmc not cause had my first choice or best deal ...but cause best customer service and like to see them stay in business and keep employee happy well worth extra money. Worked out good deal for both sides salesman Nathan listened to my needs and what was looking for never once pushed a car on me or rushed process explained everything well would highly recommend cutter Gmc and salesman Nathan

May 3, 2017

This is by far the best experience I've had at a dealership. Buying groceries when you forget your list at home is harder. I was welcomed like family ...and treated as an equal during my visit and that itself was worth the trip. There was no running around or fillers saying "well... this or that" and it was amazing. I cannot thank these people enough for their help with me purchasing a GMC Acadia Denali. You guys are awesome!

April 17, 2017

Nathan was great. He actual listened to my needs and opinions.

February 28, 2017

Very nice and professional. I feel the extra added price ciuld be done away with.

February 27, 2017

I was treated well by Ruben Tesoro. .

February 26, 2017

From the moment we stepped on the lot until we finished it was great. Very professional team there.

January 23, 2017

U'ilani, my service advisor, did a GR8 job of advising me of the status of my vehicle. I took my vehicle in for service in December of 2016. She alway...s kept me advised of what was going on, which I REALLY appreciated! Her customer service is on point! I would go back there mainly bcuz of her professional service!! Mahalo Much for ALL of help & services, U'i ¿ Hau'oli Makahiki Hou ¿

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. We always love to receive great feedback.

September 8, 2016

Brought our vehicle back from Washington State and needed to get it serviced at the closest Mazda Dealer to me. Made an appointment at the Waipahu Cu...tter Mazda and got Jonathan Aquino as my Service Advisor. I had the best service from him! He was very professional and made me feel like family! He explained everything clearly that was going to happen with my service and also listened and correctly logged down a problem I had with my car. He made sure he understood what I told him so he could relay it to the technician who would check my vehicle. I wanted to wait for my vehicle, so Jonathan took me to the waiting area and made sure I was comfortable, showing me where the restrooms were, coffee & water. When my vehicle was done, he called me to let me know and went over what I would be charged for which was exactly what the estimate was that he advised me of earlier. From start to finish, his service was impeccable! Thank you Jonathan and Cutter Mazda! You truly have an asset with Jonathan working for you! This is what customer service is all about!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, Kathleen! It is a pleasure to hear our team went above and beyond to provide you with an ex...cellent experience. They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

September 3, 2016

Awesome job especially to Des....she did everything to get my car check and fix....

Hi, Ryan! Des is a great asset to our team, and she will be delighted to hear your kind words. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience... with us. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future. Have a great day!

July 20, 2016

Hate, hate, hate car buying! The last time i purchased a vehicle was 8 years ago because i hate car buying so much. But, i must say this time around w...as a great experience. I pulled in to Cutter Buick in my old beat up car that i was confident no one would ever buy. I was immediately approached by Elawrence. He was not pushy at all. I told him what i was looking for and how much i was looking to spend and not a penny more. He was extremely helpful and i did not make his job easy for him. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was up front and honest, a quality that is hard to find in that kind of business. He went to a sister dealership and brought back a car so i could test drive it. They bought my family dinner because we ended up being there longer then we thought we'd be. They moved all the cars out of the show room because i had to test drive the one car in the very back. And then when i told them i had to go home and sleep on it they didn't hassell me. Came back the next day and bought that car that was in the very back and for the price i wanted and they even worked with me on my trade in. Very professional and easy to work with even though i was a hard customer to please because i had my guard up the whole time. I definitely feel that at Cutter Buick their customers happiness comes first. I recommend asking for Elawrence he will take good care of you.

Thank you for the amazing review! It was a pleasure assisting you and your family. At Cutter Buick GMC we strive to provide an honest and stress-free ...experience. We know how dreadful car buying can be so we made sure that our staff went above and beyond to ensure our customers were happy. Thank you again and welcome to the Cutter Buick GMC Mazda family! We look forward to servicing you in the future!

Cutter Buick GMC Mazda