4.4
  • Best dealer I ever experienced

I was in the market for a used SUV and couldn't seem to get a good deal. Finally, I found my vehicle through cars.com and it was at this dealer. I went to the dealer, the front desk agent was VERY nice and made me and my kids fell at home. Once I went through the paper work process which was very quick the desk agent watched t.v. with my kids and entertained them to really make them fell at home. I really enjoyed the dealership and the employees. I am still enjoying my nice Tahoe and look forward to getting my next vehicle at this dealer.. Thanks for the great deal and service.

• Not the best online shopping experience

We contacted this dealership when we found their listing for a used Corvette online. Sadly, we live more than an hour away so going to see the car without discussing it first was not an option we were willing to entertain and if the car wasn't exactly what we wanted we wouldn't have bothered at all. Gary Cripps contacted us by email and wasn't what we would call overly helpful. That was fine though, we didn't need a lot of help, just an idea of the amount of negotiation room in the listed price. He informed us that was the price...the best price. We've purchased many cars in our lives mostly outright, and have never, not ever, paid the advertised price. That is almost unheard of. If that is dealership policy that is fine, but I can't see it leading to many sales or returning customers.

• Great Dealership!

I've bought multiple cars over the last few years from Days and wouldn't go anywhere else! Great customer service, no pressure, very knowledgeable. The best dealership that I've ever dealt with!

• Quality dealership!

Sales manager and personnel go above and beyond their duty to find what you want with the options that you want. Finance department is willing to negotiate. This dealership is an all around great place to purchase a vehicle!

• Nobody Beats Day's Chevrolet

As soon as I walk in and see the Sales Manager Jennifer Still with her infectious smile, I know I'm not going to be treated like a regular ordinary customer but like family. The whole staff at Day's makes the buying experience stress free. Whether it's in sales or repair, their number one concern is that you leave 100% satisfied!

• Libby

Day's Chevrolet in Acworth is a great dealership. Have worked with them for years. Great car buying experience and fast friendly service.

• scott layton did an awesome job

scott Layton did an awesome job my family has bought 4 cars from scott in the last 2 years days Chevrolet and scott are great

• The only place to purchase a new Chevrolet !

Day's had the best price and the most professional sales team that we ever encountered. That's why we bought our new 2016 Corvette there and will continue to buy there. You will never want to shop anywhere else ! They are the best !!

• Kellie, Douglasville

Best dealership! Sales Manager was so helpful with my new Tahoe LTZ. Made me feel like part of the Days family!

• Best around!

Have bought several cars from here and each time has been a great experience. Friendly family oriented team that will help you in anyway they can.