Mid-America Auto Group

15 reviews

June 22, 2014

I was looking for a specific kind of car to purchase and was led to this dealership by a search on Cars.com, They were prompt getting right back with me.... The pictures of the car were in great detail so I knew exactly what I would see when I got there. It is 49 miles from my home to their lot so I was hoping they hadn't misrepresented the car. I was greeted by Jeremy and he took his time to explain everything about the car. I highly recommend these guys. Their prices are fair and they are honest.

May 9, 2014

I recently purchased a 2006 Ford F350 from Jeremy Sparks. I had been looking for a truck for several months and when I ran into Jeremy, I found what I... was looking for. Not only did they have the truck I wanted, they had a salesman I could work with (not so pushy). He took into consideration all the features and options that I wanted, and put me in the right vehicle. He was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The financing process was a breeze and overall I had a very positive experience. I have recommended him to several of my friends and family and will continue to do so. I am very happy with my beautiful red truck!

May 2, 2014

After getting the run around at some big dealers after lying to me on the phone I heard from Jeremy. Honest, effecient, and a true breath of fresh air.... Not once did I get the feeling that he was just out for a sale. He did just what he said he would and walked me through the whole process, and even got a lower payment than I said I was comfortable with. I respect honesty, something you don't see anymore. Goodbye big dealers Jeremy has my friends and families business from now on.

April 26, 2014

I asked for more info on a car and all they did was send the same ad I had read. Did not send any info I didnt slready have.

December 20, 2011

I would have proceeded with the purchase had it not been for the way I treated.

Thank you for expressing your opinion regarding your experience at Mid America Auto Group, LLC. Our goal is to provide you a pleasant buying experienc...e and we apologize that you didn't have such an experience. We value every one of our customers and value your opinion. After closely reviewing all circumstances surrounding this instance, we feel that every possible effort was made to accomplish that goal. A very significant discount was offered in an effort to earn your business. In fact, your offer was accepted and everything arranged as requested with condition that deal would not be for indefinite period. We believe this is a case where we did get it right and we stood by our agreement. Even now, we are still willing to discuss further if you choose to and we most certainly will take the time to hear what you have to say. We have continually stood by our motto to be "The Home of the Repeat Customer" and that is still the case. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 513-965-8800 if you still have questions or concerns. For those reading this, we believe in being fair and treating all our customers with respect. We are confident that with reasonable expectations, you will find the Mid America experience to be a positive one. See you soon!!