Hawk Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

219 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 5, 2019

This would be my second Jeep purchase from Francisco! My brother and father have also purchased with him. Always takes care of me and my family when we... come in. Helps us pick out the best choice possible. Never has us second guessing. Thanks to the hawk team.

January 16, 2019

Proud owner of my new 2019 scat pack. Thanks to Alex ! Best salesman there! I’m only 20 and he fought and tried his best to get me at the monthly... payment I wanted to be at. He showed me my many options and out of heart I know he tried his best. I will bring all my friends to him, I know he will honestly give them the best deal. The dealer didn’t even have the car I wanted since I was a little boy. He then went on and picked up the car for me to finalize the deal. It was the best experience and now I’m a happy man!! 6.4L BEAST! Seriously ask for Alex you won’t regret it! P.S manager Jesus was also very helpful !! They are a great team! THANK YOU TEAM HAWK!

• September 24, 2018

The wife and I needed a new car ASAP and Justin and Hawk provided us with quality service, above par vehicle knowledge, and fair pricing. I would recommend... this guy and this dealership! Thanks guys

January 16, 2019

I went to hawk for a new car and I got so much more great people nice clean conveniently located huge selection and a ever better deal the price I got... on my new car is unbelievable I received excellent service with the best salesman ever! Keep up the good work. I’m more than satisfied with the service I received at HawK Chrylser in forest park IL

December 24, 2018

This is my second purchase from Hawk, and I happened to get the same sales rep, Justin Eick! The buying process was smooth, and I didn't feel like... I was being 'taken'. Justin walked us through the process, and made sure that I understood everything, down to connecting my phone!

December 20, 2018

I called in to let them no I was looking for a car and told them the only free Time I had was while the kids where at school hours before coming I received... a call from Jason letting me no the car that I ask for was set up n ready for me to test drive it he told me every important thing to no about the car he was very nice if u every stop by please ask for Jason lukasiewicz he is great

December 13, 2018

I just Love this dealership and Justin (salesmen) was very helpful and informational. Not once have I came into a dealership and felt as if I was with... family. I Love the customer service and warm welcoming they all give when you step on the lot. I will definitely be back.

December 6, 2018

I had a great experience buying a car at Hawk CDJ! Justin was super helpful and a joy to work with. I was in and out with a brand new car quickly and... efficiently! Customer service was incredible. I never felt like I was being pressured or pushed. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a new car!

December 3, 2018

Team work looks amazing!! Service has done it. Great job putting together a a team that works well and very helpful. Everyone is nice polite and they got... it together

November 26, 2018

Came in when I got my first car from this dealer in 2012, and traded it in yesterday for a new car. After coming back 6 years later, the staff is just... as incredible and easy to understand. Very forthcoming with knowledge of vehicles after giving a quick outline of your needs. (This will sound like a commercial) Car buying always seemed like this big hassle. Seeing cars, driving cars, and being overwhelmed with understanding your contract(s). The people on board at Hawk know their stuff. They break down all information for you to easily digest and understand. Thankfully I had a Sales Consultant there, Justin Eick, who helped me walk by some cars talk about what I wanted and needed. And he directed me into the absolute best car for me. If you're reading this review, and you made it down this far, go here for a new car! You wont be disappointed.