• Super friendly staff.

I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

• Auto Nation Honda

Casey Helton was outstanding. No pressure she cuts right to the chase with the numbers. No Games. Was one of the quickest car purchases I have ever done. Highly recommend her.

• AutoNation Honda SCV

I am very happy with my purchase of a 2017 CRV. I highly recommend AutoNation Honda in Santa Clarita.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Deborah! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Honda Civic

Very friendly and helpful got the car I wanted. No pressure.

Very friendly and helpful got the car I wanted. No pressure.

• My shopping experience was the BEST!!!

Contact salesman Clifford explain to him my situation and exactly what vehicle i wanted. He worked with me and did everything by email. Showed up to their dealership in Valencia the next day and was in and out of their with my brand new vehicle. The whole team was beyond amazing very helpful, answered all my question, showed me the functions in my new vehicle, they took really good care of me !! I highly recommend everyone to check them out and ask for Cliff hes the man!! Thank You Honda Team!!!

• 2017 CR-V

The selling process was smooth. No hassle in negotiating the price and/or the trade in. The sales person that dealt with me was very professional, did not pressure me to move ahead with the purchase, and was very informed about the vehicle.

• Excellent Service

Sales manager Nicolas and Salesperson Keith are working together to serve me and to get the exterior and interior color that I wanted including the best price ... excellent service.. I will definitely recommended this dealership to all my friends cheers

• Purchasing my new vehicle!

I had such a pleasant experience purchasing my new 2017 Honda Civic from Casey! I would highly recommend her and her team at autonation honda

• Eric Noh

Bryan G. did a great job in assisting us. At first he hesitated in playing my negotiation game, but ultimately provided us with the lowest price compared to all other dealers. He was also very polite and cordial throughout our buying process. He was friendly and welcoming.

• R. Paniagua

Car buying has never been so easy. My sales Rep John Christophy was awesome and the finance dept was fantastic! I'm loving my New Honda!!