Average based on 218 reviews
  • Great customer service, great car

Bought a used car, got immediate attention as soon as I walked on the lot, showed me the car I was looking for....let me take it on a lengthy test drive, offered me the car fax without having to ask...made the deal work for my budget...put in a new battery before I left the premises...just took it to my mechanic for a quick check up...mechanic was impressed on the condition of the vehicle....said it was the best used car he had ever inspected...very happy

• Happy Customer

Purchased a car here for my mother. I was disappointed that I left a deposit on 2 cars and 2 days later they sold the one car I was trying to purchase. Overall my salesman Anthony was really cool. To much back and forward talk with his sales manager on what type of deal they were going to give me. My mother was happy with her sale choice and I was happy with the price.

• Preferred Auto Sales is a Great Place to buy a car

Preferred Auto Sales isa great place to buy a nice clean used car. They provide great cutomer service, they work with you and I'm greatful.

• A Satisfied Customer

I Kimberly Gaines was a customer on 2/11/2016, with a purchase. The salesmen & facility were curtious and professional. I would recommend anyone for their service,

• I'll come back again to Preferred Auto

Cool people, love the time here. Its a definite I'll come back. Helped worked out deals so I could drive away with my 2008 Acura RDX.

• Awesom Experience

God drew me to a dealer and all I can say is that it was an awesom experience. I walked out with the car that I wanted. The staff worked with me and together it was a great experience. Thank you Preferred Auto Sales.

• Excellent Experience

Hi, my experience at Preferred Auto Sales was excellent my sales person name was Mark, he was so helpful, kind and curteous.

• Great Dealer

Pulled into the lot dealer and was welcomed with open arms. I appreciated the customer service Erick, Caleb and Anneris was great. I will do business here again.

• Excellent Service at Preferred Auto Sales

Excellent service recommend to anyone who's looking to purchase vehicle. Fast and trust worthy. Got me into exactly what I was looking for. Definatly coming back for future car purchases.

• Awesome service at Preferred Auto

Awesome service and salesmen, the workers are patient and they don't rush you into a decision.