Brandt Auto Brokers

72 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 10, 2017

I had the best car buying experience here! Richard was so nice and patient with me! I am a picky person! Haha They let me test drive all the cars I wanted.... Richard answered all the questions I had. I got a great price on my car! Love the car I got, it runs and has a smooth drive! I got my tag and title super fast! Definitely will be back when I need my next car!

July 19, 2018

I just want to thank Brandt and Todd for the car (Mazda MPV) I purchased for my daughter who has five kids. This size minivan was perfect for her and my... grandchildren. She loves it! As far as Brandt Auto Brokers, the process was easy, fast and fair. Brandt was very professional and nice to work with. I appreciate his understanding of my daughter’s situation. If you are looking for a vehicle, I would recommend everyone to stop by his dealership. Thanks Brandt and Todd.

June 4, 2018

As a consumer I know that people often leave the bad reviews rarely the good. I wanted to be one of the ones that leaves a good one! Brandt Auto Brokers... is AWESOME! I purchased my car a week ago and it was the MOST seamless process I have ever had. From finding them online- to emailing- to finding the correct car for the right price Mark (owner)made it seamless. I LOVE my car (Volvo) and the customer service was superb. I have in the past dreaded the car buying experience due to feeling there were things that I wasnt being told or some untruths being thrown in there. However Mark made me feel so comfortable and from the very beginning he kept communication open. He called/ left VMs (while I was at work) gave me a list of cars that fit my budget and I was able to just come and test drive then just pick it up. My payments are WAY more affordable than they were with my previous car and I would recommend this place to anyone. He sets people up to win- which makes sense- it is in his best interest as well as the client to put us in affordable units that are quality vehicles. Brandt has been in business many years (I believe over 20) and I see why. Quality service- I am at ease... If you are looking for a new/used car- (purchase here/pay here) this is your place. Sometimes we fall on hard times and need a little help back up- Mark didnt make me feel bad about my credit issues- he truly helped and I couldn't be happier. I am referring a couple of friends to him- quality cars here! Enjoy the process! Thanks Mark :)

March 13, 2018

Honest people, good buying experience. I did not feel pressured in any way. Purchased a used BMW and got all previous records that were available. Ask... for Richard.

March 1, 2018

Richard was AMAZING! My mother and I both came to look at specific cars and we were both completely satisfied. Richard was very very courteous and professional.... He is a good person to refer others too and I plan on just doing that!

December 30, 2017

Visit Brandt Auto this morning, Richard provided great customer services and process my loan quickly. 2008 BMW 535i... Thanks for your assistance and... definitely recommending family and friends...

November 14, 2017

I just wanted to thank Richard for all his hard work and making this deal happen. I was in a tight situation, being a single mom on a tight budget …and... had lost my car in a car accident at the other person fault. I was car shopping online and ran across Brandt Auto. I saw the car I wanted and Richard made it possible for me to drive off the lot with it. He really put up a battle with the finance company and got the payment that I wanted and me riding again, with a low down payment!!! I really appreciate the effort he made in making this happen for me…So far the car is still in good running conditions with no issues. Thanks for my 2009 Cadillac cts!!!! Richard is really the man!!!!

August 21, 2017

Great vehicle, excellent price and value. Richard applied no pressure, he answered all my questions and the process was FAST! Enthusiastically recommend.

July 29, 2017

We shopped around for couple used cars until we saw an used Camry SE online. The salesman, Mr. Richard was great and professional especially his sense... of humor and honest talk. We got a little payment issue (it was the bank security), but Mr. Richard handled everything promptly on time. Overall, we loved the car and a great deal there!! I recommended this dealership if you want to find a good deal on used vehicles.

May 7, 2017

At Brandt Auto Brokers that make you feel right at home. It was a fast, simple , and easy process. The staff was great and the car buying experience was... excellent.